Sixty two

Quincy and I were chilling on the couch as Jasmine and Vanessa came downstairs.

"Hey, I'm um- I'm leaving, Eric wants to show me around the studio so..." Jasmine glanced at me before looking back at Quincy.

I rolled my eyes as Quincy stood to give her a hug. "Coming back over later?"

She shrugged pulling away from the hug. "Probably not," she looked at me. "No hug?"

I cleared my throat and stood. "Sorry I got lost in my thoughts."

"Mhm." She wrapped her arms around my waist as I wrapped mines around her neck. "I'll call as soon as I leave."

I pulled back and nodded turning towards Vanessa. "You leaving too?"

"Yeah I got some stuff to do but, it's cool if I-"

"Yes." Quincy cut in.

Vanessa chuckled. "Well, I'll see you guys later tonight."

I glanced at Jasmine and then back at Vanessa nodding slowly. "Yup."

She cleared her throat. "Okay...bye Trav!"

"Bye Nessa!"

She threw a small smile at me as Jasmine and her both walked out of the house.

I sat back down on the couch and groaned. "Man it's not fair that fucking Eric is getting to be this close to-"

"Fucking- Y/n seriously!?"

Did this bitch just yell-

"What?"

"Your not being fair at all."

"How?"

"It's not fair that Jasmine wants you to move on yet your moving on with Vanessa yet you get jealous of Eric yet you feel bad for using Vanessa yet she doesn't mine."

"What?"

"Exactly, you wonder why you're so confused yet your over here playing flip flop," he shrugged. "Focus on Vanessa during the tour, if it's not as good as it is with Jasmine then you know but, if you don't even think of Jasmine while with Vanessa then...maybe you should stick with her."

I bit my lip. "But Jasmine is fucking-"

"I know dude and I know you're in love with her but, Jasmine wants you to move on for a reason-"

"What fucking reason!?"

"She knows you better than I do and she knows herself, honestly right now Y/n your just too immature and your immaturity will definitely lead to problems with you and Jasmine and at the end of the day she'd rather hurt you a little and suffer not having you than to lose you forever over something stupid."

"I'm not..."

Shit, I am immature.

"Fuck...well what makes you think Vanessa is the one and Jasmines not."

"I personally don't but, love is crazy and sometimes the weirdest couples are meant for each other."

"So what if when I'm with Vanessa all I can think about is Jasmine."

"You come home and either prove to Jaz you can do a relationship or...you find someone new."

I groaned. "If you love someone you let them go huh?"

"And if they come back..." He trailed off and I nodded. "Dude Vanessa obviously really likes you so, don't hurt her and don't mess up because before you know it someone else will swoop in and steal her heart."