Nintey seven

I looked over at Jasmine and raised a brow. "Did I do something?"

Vanessa glanced at Jasmine and raised a brow. "I don't know, you tell me."

My heart fell as I realized that she must know.

Shit.

I chuckled nervously. "So you know?"

Vanessa rolled her eyes and stood up. "What do I know Y/n?"

"That," I gulped. "Jasmine kissed me."

She scoffed. "So it's true? Why didn't you tell me that the girl you're in love with kissed you?"

"I tried-"

"Not hard enough." She shook her head.

I sighed. "I didn't kiss her back."

"The fuck is that supposed to do for me?"

I shrugged. "Let you know that I didn't cheat."

She frowned. "Y/n, you didn't fucking tell me-"

"I tried Vanessa."

"But you didn't tell me," she shook her head. "I had to hear it from Jasmines 'boyfriend' or whatever he is."

Fucking snitch.

"What happened to, 'I don't want you to think I'd leave you for her the first chance I get' huh? What happened to, 'you're my realization' huh? What happened to not wasting your time on a girl that doesn't want you huh?"

I rolled my eyes. "I meant all of that- Are you missing the part where I said I. didn't. kiss. her. back?"

She glared. "Did. You. Push. Her. Away?"

I looked down and she gasped. "No comeback? So you didn't push her away which means that you obviously liked it."

"That's not what that means-"

"Then what does it mean-"

"I was surprised! I didn't know how to react!"

"Right, so you didn't like the kiss?"

"I-I mean I-I..."

"I-I, what Y/n? Let it out."

I clenched my jaw. "I liked it."

She bit her lip and looked down before glaring up at me. "You fucking liar." I swallowed thickly as she walked up to me. "I guess I shouldn't have trusted you either."

I shook my head. "But I told you I didn't cheat Vanessa, liking the kiss and actually kissing her back are two different things-"

"Is it really?"

"Yes!"

"No, it's not! Do you not understand that knowing you like getting kissed by someone else hurts just as much as if you actually kissed her back?! How would you feel if Summer kissed me and then I told you I liked the kiss!?"

I looked down.

"Answer my question Y/n! You would be hurt and pissed right?!"

I sighed because I knew I would be pissed.

"Like I thought. I don't know if I can trust you anymore and-"

"Vanessa enough!" We looked at Summer who rolled her eyes and clenched her jaw. "How about you tell Y/n your little secret?"

I looked at Vanessa and raised a brow. "Secret?"

Vanessa gulped and slowly looked at me. "Dammit look, what happened was a long time-"