Fifty three

Ummmmm...Sorry?☺️

-

"In other news, multimillionaire Charlie Windor was found dead this morning. Many people suspect it was a suicide due to his son, David Windor, dying just a month ago. Police are still-"

"That asshole actually did it." I scoffed feeling relieved but also anxious. Did he actually think about what I said? Was this someone else killing him because he did them dirty? Shit, now I'm worried. I

Quincy shook his head. "What does he want in return?"

I shrugged. "He shouldn't want anything but I'll definitely talk to him soon."

He nodded. "So Y/nn, have you talked to Jasmine yet?"

I frowned. "No, she texted me and told me she made it home then I tried to call and she didn't pick up."

He bit his lip and sighed. "I think you should go to her house."

"I was thinking the same thing."

"And um, I didn't address this when you told me what happened between you and Jasmine yesterday but, do you really think it's my fault she's scared?"

I glanced at him. "No I was just mad, I mean she was even scared to get into a relationship with you."

He let out a sigh of relief and leaned back onto the couch. "Thank God."

I chuckled lightly. "Damn getting shot down by Jasmine hurt more than getting straight-up rejected by Vanessa."

"Because you're actually in love with Jasmine." He mumbled.

I shook my head. "Wait, weren't you rooting for Vanessa and I not too long ago?"

"Honestly Y/n, I don't even know who you're interested in, I just go with the flow."

"Gee thanks Quinchilla."

He smiled brightly. "No problem."

I laid my head on his shoulder. "Hmmm, would you pick up my bother if I went to Jasmine's house in say, fifteen minutes?"

He nodded slowly. "Yeah, but why fifteen minutes?"

"I remember her telling me that her family was going bowling at three and she was going to stay home, I think that was a way of her telling me to come and break her back while everyone was gone."

Quincy laughed loudly. "Break her back- oh my goshhhh you're a headass," he slapped his knee. "That's a knee slapper."

I smacked my lips and sat up. "It's not that-"

"My mans said break her back- like she really working with something," he sat back chuckling softly. "Man your hilarious."

I crossed my arms and frowned. "I hate you."

He smiled and threw his arm over my shoulder. "Well you know, I like dick so you can try and break my back, I am a bottom after-"

"Okkkkk," I stood chuckling. "Imma head out."

He smacked his lips. "I'm supposed to be the one running away from your dick, not the other way around."

I licked my lips. "I'm not running baby, I got you later."

"Ohhhh shit, daddy gone give me about three good strokes."

I scoffed. "Three?"

"Mhm, now you're called three tapper, you stroke three times before your tapping out."

"Fuck out of- you not getting no dick tonight." I walked to the door and put on my shoes.

"Oh no, where ever will I find three strokes?" He sighed dramatically.