Seventy one

Travis POV

"Well, it was great seeing you Travis." Saiyr's mom pulled me into a hug and I sighed.

Mommy used to hug me this tight.

"Good seeing you too." We pulled away and I walked into the living room as Saiyr said bye to everyone else.

"Just sleep."

I bounced my leg as my heart started to speed up. Was it that easy? All I have to do is sleep and I get to see mom one last time?

"Hey, face tattoo dude!" I ran up to the guy who's name I forgot and tugged on his sleeve. "Can I have some candy."

He chuckled and put the candy back into his pocket. "My names Timmie kid and nah you can't have any of this."

I frowned and crossed my arms.

Ass.

"Why not?"

He shrugged and looked around. "Well, these are pills not candy."

"Pills?"

Who just pops pills like it's candy?

He nodded. "Ummm these take me to a better place when I'm sad and don't feel like pretending to be happy."

I hummed.

I'm sad a lot without my mom and sometimes I don't like to pretend to be happy just so Quincy and Y/n don't worry.

"I thought pills were for when you had a cold."

He shook his head. "Nah, some pills aren't for colds some pills are for...pain."

I nodded. "So you just take them and the pain is gone like magic?" His eyelids started to lower and I took a step back. "You having a stroke dude?"

He laughed. "No man, okay look pills just take you to another world you know- like when you sleep and have a dream? It's like that."

"So it's like a l-lucid dream?"

He hummed. "Yeah kind of, how do you know what that is?"

I shrugged. "I looked it up after listening to Juice Wrld."

"RIP." We said at the same time.

He chuckled. "Your cool kid."

"So are you but," I looked behind me as I heard my name being called. "Question, when you have the lucid dream can you see and go anywhere? Like heaven? And don't those pills sound too good to be true?"

He shrugged and smiled closing his eyes. "Yeah something like that and well, they aren't really legal but who cares about the law?"

Right- well Y/n does, and Jasmine, and I guess Quincy but he cheated on Jasmine which I'm pretty sure is illegal, and then there's Vanessa who killed a guy so...maybe I just keep it a secret?

"Travis!" I jumped and turned around as someone grabbed my arm. "Hey, you can't run off like that okay?" Jasmine frowned at me.

I nodded. "Sorry."

She sighed and ruffled my hair. "Just don't do it again okay?"

"Promise."

"Hey, you want a late-night snack before I take you back to your sister?" I shook out of my thoughts and looked at Saiyr who raised a brow.

"Of course I do but first I have to go to the bathroom."

I jumped up and she chuckled as I ran towards the bathroom. "Hurry up."