Fourteen

"So you want me to come too." Summer asked smiling.

"Duh, I maybe, sort of, a little bit, love you so I wouldn't have fun if you weren't there." I shrugged biting my lip.

"Man, and I thought you and Vanessa were cute," Quincy said smiling, "Summer you better watch her, she's kind of a womanizer."

Summer blushed. "She's just my friend, I don't have to worry about anything like that."

"Stop putting me in the friend zone Winter." I pouted.

She giggled. "It's more of a little sister zone."

"Oh, wow okay." I nodded and took a sip of my water.

"I mean, incest is a thing." Quincy shrugged.

I choked on my water as Summer reached over and hit him. "Ew, Quincy." Summer said laughing.

I shook my head. "Anyways, the trip is going to be from Friday to Thursday, since you have that interview next Saturday," Quincy said nodding at me, "and when we land in Hawaii it'll be a nice 4-hour drive to the beach house."

"4-hour drive?" I asked.

"Yes, but it'll be a nice bonding experience." He smiled.

I smiled shaking my head. "So, you in Winter?" I looked at her.

"Well, I would maybe, sort of, kind of miss you for a week so, yes I'll come, I'm free for the next two weeks," she held up a finger, "but only if Vanessa can too."

"Of course, I was gonna call her right after, she just can't bring Duke." I shrugged.

"Duke?" Quincy asked.

"That's Vanessa's boyfriend." Summer laughed.

"Duke is the whitest name I've ever heard." Quincy said.

"I know right, who names there son Duke." I shook my head.

"It's above me." Quincy shrugged.

Summer looked at me and whispered. "He's so gay," then she looked at Quincy, "his real name is David, Y/n just doesn't like him."

Quincy nodded. "Don't be jealous Y/nn."

"Of?" I asked.

"Your girlfriend's boyfriend." Quincy smirked.

I nodded. "Clever."

Summer laughed and walked towards the stairs as her phone rang. "Hello?" I heard her say before she reached the top.

"So, Vanessa's obviously with Dylan." Quincy said.

"Good one." I smiled.

He chuckled. "I think you should try and move on from her, I mean she basically said that kiss made her realize that she only sees you as a friend."

I looked down at the table nodding. "Yeah don't sugarcoat it or anything."

"Y/n, don't waste your time on her, and don't get me wrong I love Vanessa but, maybe you two wouldn't be good together." He said.

I nodded. "Yeah, I agree with you."

"Are you- are you being sarcastic?" He squinted his eyes.

I laughed. "No dumbass, I really agree."

He nodded. "Good, so let's get your mind off of her," he smirked, "it's Wednesday which means..." he trailed off.

"Ladies night!!" I yelled and threw my hands in the air wiggling my fingers.