Forty six

"And Xbox is better than PS4." Quincy said through my phone.

"Fuck You PS4 is wayyy better than Xbox." I rolled my eyes twisting in my chair.

"Debatable." I heard from behind me.

I quickly turned around and froze. Oh my God, it's her, it's fucking Saiyr. Vanessa, Jasmine, and Summer who?

"Um Quincy I'll um c-call you back."

"Is Saiyr there? Don't fucking hang up Y/n-"

I hung up and put my phone on the table.

Lily chuckled closing the door behind her. "Like I said, she's a huge fan."

Saiyr chuckled and walked around the table as I quickly stood up. "Nice to meet you Y/n, your not the only one that's starstruck."

"You? Starstruck because of me?" I smiled shaking her hand.

She shook her head. "Oh no, I mean Lilly's starstruck over me." I scoffed and she chuckled. "Kidding but seriously, I love your music, shit I love your voice."

"Right back at you, plus your YouTube videos are..."

"Oh yeah, the ones where me and my sister twerk or..."

I shrugged smiling. "Oh all of the above."

She chuckled. "I like you Y/n."

Oh shit.

"Okay ladies, let's talk." Lilly said sitting on the opposite side of the table.

I pulled out a chair for Saiyr and she smiled taking a seat. "Thank you."

I sat next to her as Lilly started to talk. "Okay so, basically what you two will be doing is a sort of PR stunt-"

"So we have to fake date? I'm totally down." I smiled looking at Saiyr who laughed and shook her head.

"No Y/n, you two will just hang out and make music together-"

"Like music in bed? I'd be down for that." Saiyr glanced at me.

I chuckled and pointed at her. "Oh my gosh."

"Okay, maybe introducing the two of you wasn't such a good idea," Lilly smiled shaking her head. "Y/n, after your interview with Ellen you'll get very popular and Saiyr here will help boost that popularity. Her fans will become your fans and your fans will become hers. Saiyr since your going solo, a couple of collabs with Y/n will help people see that your going to be on your own and eventually you'll start making your own music. You two will go to award shows together and Saiyr you'll have a solo tour before Y/n and Y/n you'll be the opener."

"Fucking dope," I nodded. "So will we start making music right after my interview or will we wait a while?"

"I want you guys to start tomorrow, the sooner the music comes out the better."

Saiyr nodded. "Awesome, I can't wait to work with you Y/n."

"Same here."

"Great well, you two go and get to know each other and Saiyr I'll be meeting with you tomorrow."

We all stood and said our goodbyes. Me and Saiyr walked out of the meeting room and towards the elevator. "Hungry?"

She smacked her lips. "Of course."

-

"Yeah so, you can tell I'm very energetic." Saiyr laughed taking a sip of her lemonade.

"I fucking love that."