Three

We pulled up to the party and got out of the car. Quincy tossed his keys at a pretty cute boy covered in who was standing by the door. "Be gentle with her she's very expensive."

"Um, sir there is no valet you have to park your own car." I laughed as Quincy took the keys from the boy's outstretched hand.

"Yeah, I figured that," he pushed me. "Stop laughing I'm going to park the car and I'll meet you inside."

I wiped my imagery tears and nodded. "Be gentle with her she's expensive," I mocked him. "That's a knee slapper." He shook his head and got into the car.

I chuckled and walked back to the door.

"Name?" The boy asked.

"Y/n Y/ln."

He nodded. "Go right ahead I'll make sure to let your friend in too."

I thanked him and walked into the building. The party was being held on the roof of a club.

Fucking fancy asses.

I walked to the elevator and got in, then an arm prevented the doors for closing and in stepped a girl.

"Sorry about that," she paused and smiled at me. "I'm Summer." She held her hand out for me to shake as the doors closed.

"It's fine, I'm Y/n." I shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet you Y/n," she bit her lip slowly dropping my hand. "I've never seen you around before."

I scratched the back of my neck. "Yeah, I um just got into the whole photography business about a year ago."

She raised her eyebrows. "Oh, your not a model?"

I laughed. "No, but thank you for thinking I could be a model." The elevator dinged and we both stepped out.

She turned to me. "Well Y/n you definitely have the looks to put all these models to shame," she ran her eyes down my body and I cleared my throat."I'm sorry I must be staring hard."

I chuckled. "It's fine I did dress up tonight."

She shook her head smirking. "Oh, it's not because you look good or anything, your fly is just unzipped."

My heart dropped and I quickly covered my junk with wide eyes.

She chuckled and turned walking away. "I hope I see you again before the nights over."

I looked down to see that my fly actually wasn't open.

Chuckling I shook my head smiling, that was kind of cute. Anyways, good job Y/n you didn't actually embarrass yourself. Fixing my shirt I walked farther onto the roof and looked around for someone I knew.

Or maybe I was looking for Vanessa.

Who knows?

"Y/n!" I turned and saw Gigi waving me over to her and Zayn.

"Hey." I said once I reached them and Gigi pulled me into a hug.

"I'm glad you didn't chicken out." She smiled at me.

"Y/n my girl." Zayn gave me a bro hug.

"Hey Zayn how you been?"

"I've been great, how about you?"

I shrugged. "I've been getting through."

He nodded. "So Gigi has been telling that you want to meet some photographers and show them some of your work," he wrapped his arm around her waist. "I can introduce you to a lot of people."