Eighty three

I flopped down on the bed and groaned.

"Ew Y/n get up, you didn't shower and your sweaty." Jasmine smacked my back.

I flinched and lifted my head smacking my lips.

The exhaustion I'm feeling due to my practice for the BET awards is insane.

I rolled my eyes and laid back down. "I'm too tired."

She pouted. "Awww they're overworking you huh?"

I nodded feeling like crying. "Shut up Jasmine, I don't feel like being teased right now."

She raised a brow. "Don't get an attitude with me, watch who you're talking to."

I sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm just really fucking stressed and I have a short temper right now. I kind of snapped on like ten people and I don't even feel bad."

She nodded. "I get it, you have to work hard now. You're going to be stressed often but, don't bring that stress home yeah?"

Home huh?

I smiled softly. "Yes, ma'am."

She hummed. "How many songs are you doing?"

"Ummmm only two but it's like...a lot."

She chuckled. "Right right." She reached out and rubbed my back as she clicked play on the remote.

I closed my eyes and hummed as her nails scratched my clothed back.

I tried to relax but, I just couldn't. Not because I'm sweaty or stressed but, because of Summer.

After we came back from our "adventure" she started acting weird. She wouldn't say a word to me during the whole ride, she didn't even say bye, and she wouldn't look at me like she felt guilty about something. It's been three days and we haven't talked, and now that I think about it I haven't talked to Vanessa either.

Knowing me, all the worst thoughts are running through my head.

Maybe she only has like a week to live and she wants to go on a road trip with a stranger...I don't know.

"What's wrong?" Jasmine patted my back twice.

I cracked an eye open and frowned. "What do you mean?"

She paused her show and looked down at me. "Your not snoring, I see how tired you are and I know that you love getting your back scratched. What's wrong?"

I sighed and shook my head. "I don't know, I just feel like Summer is hiding something that I would care about."

She raised a brow. "Like?"

I shrugged. "I'm not exactly sure."

Jasmine hummed. "Well lucky for you her and Vanessa are on the way here."

"Really? See that's what I mean why didn't they tell me? Not only has Summer been acting weird but I haven't talked to Vanessa since we went out."

I sat up and Jasmine nodded. "Wanna have an intervention when they get here?"

I pouted. "Yes."

She glanced down at my lips and rolled her eyes looking away. I smiled softly and looked past her at the crib. I stood and walked over to it smiling as I looked down at my sleeping babies.

I bent down and kissed both of their heads. "I didn't even say hi, I'm sorry."

I leaned back and sighed before stretching.

"Hey."

I raised a brow looking back at Jasmine. "Yeah."

"Umm, I just want to make sure you meant what you said the other day."