Fifty nine

"Boyfriend?" Jasmine smirked at him.

He shrugged. "Welllll..."

I smacked my lips and they both looked at me again.

Jasmine nudged him and he nodded quickly. "Right."

I clenched my jaw and raised a brow as he held out his hand.

"Okay um, you know I'll just leave." Eric chuckled nervously.

I nodded as Jasmine turned to him smiling. "You just wanna leave so I'll have to clean that mess up."

He sighed. "You caught me."

Then they fucking...stared into each other's eyes like they've been in love for years.

I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat making them snap their attention towards me.

Eric chuckled. "See you later Jasmine," then he smiled at me. "Great meeting you Y/n."

I hummed. "You too."

I watched him climb into his car, as I turned to look back at Jasmine and caught her staring at me with a small smile.

"So?"

She blinked rapidly and shook her head. "I guess you can come in but, you have to clean the spaghetti."

I frowned and closed the door behind me as we walked into the house. "You cooked for him?"

She glanced over her shoulder. "No, he cooked for me."

Ohhh he's handsome and he can cook...I can cook too.

We walked into the kitchen and I frowned looking around. "There's no spill."

"Smooth ass was just trying to get me back into the house." She chuckled mumbling to herself.

I stepped in front of her. "Why would he be trying to get you back in, what were you two doing?"

She shrugged. "Fucking on the table."

I gasped. "How dare you."

She chuckled crossing her arms. "How dare you leave for three weeks."

I pouted. "Low blow."

She sighed. "That blow was nowhere near low," she walked past me. "You can eat the food if you want."

"I don't want his damn spaghetti," I shook the bag. "Snacks?"

She hummed and tapped her chin. "A bunch of pity snacks or a heartfelt plate of spaghetti?" She turned to the table and grabbed the plate as I frowned.

Looks like I'll be eating all of these snacks.

"So what'd you get us?" I quickly looked up at her and raised a brow as she placed the spaghetti in the fridge. "Oh- you thought I would pass on eating snacks with you?" She chuckled and walked up to me taking the bag and heading to the living room. "You must've forgotten who I was when you left."

I quickly followed her as my heart soared. Damn leaving was soooo stupid. I plopped down next to her as she pressed play on the TV. "Soooo," I shrugged. "What the hell is an Eric."

She laughed as she opened a bag of chips. "The guy that just left is an Eric."

I nodded slowly scooting closer to her. "So you have a boyfriend now?"