Eleven

You're welcome... I think ☺️
-
"Y/n eat the fucking soup." Vanessa hissed.

"Noo." I whined pulling the covers over my head.

It's been about a week since the big event and honestly, life's been pretty chill. My "dad" is out of town on "business" so my mom and brother can finally relax and I have a meeting with a record label in a week thanks to Zayn.

"Y/n you won't feel better if you don't eat the soup." Quincy said from behind the closed door since he's scared to come in.

Or should I say come out?

"Say it to my face!" I yelled from under the cover.

"Nah I don't need to get sick." He said.

"I'm not even sick it's just my throat." I groaned out.

Vanessa snatched the cover off of my face and straddled my stomach. "Y/n that sore throat could be the beginning of a cold." She said in a warning tone.

"Vanessa," I smirked holding her waist, "I'm fine."

She rolled her eyes. "Eat."

I ran my eyes down her body and raised an eyebrow. "Eat?" I said in a teasing tone.

"Oop and I'm gone." I heard Quincy say.

She smacked my forehead with a small smile on her lips. "Eat the soup Y/n, please."

I nodded. "Fine," I opened my mouth, "feed your baby."

She shook her head and put a spoon full in my mouth.

I grimaced and swallowed the soup. "Ew." I said.

"Shut up its not that bad," she got another spoonful, "open." I did as she said. "Here comes the airplane." She said and made a whoosh sound with her mouth.

I smiled after I swallowed the soup. "Headass."

She giggled and continued to feed me the soup. "So, you come here often?" I asked after a while.

"Nah, just visiting a friend." She said and gave me the last spoonful of soup.

"Mmm, just a friend?" I asked.

"Mhm, just a friend." She said sitting the bowl on a dresser next to my bed.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. "So what your saying is that your single." I smirked.

Vanessa leaned down. "Very," she smirked, "too bad your not my type."

My eyes widened. "Wooow." I said.

She giggled and leaned back grabbing necklace. "Okay, so you want to be a singer yet, I've never heard you sing."

"That's your way of asking me to sing for you?" I asked smiling.

"Yes, you have a guitar over there," she pointed, "sing me something."

I shook my head. "Sorry I can't," I fake coughed, "I'm sick."