Ninety one

I looked over at a sleeping Vanessa and climbed out of bed as I headed downstairs.

I didn't sleep at all last night thanks to Jasmine. I've been trying to debate on whether I should tell Vanessa or not- shit if Jasmine even knew what she did and said.

I mean, when Vanessa and Summer kissed she told me so maybe I should...I don't know.

I stopped and turned around as I spotted Quincy and Jasmine in the kitchen.

"Morning?" Quincy called out.

I put on a fake smile and turned back around avoiding Jasmine. "Morning."

He chuckled. "Were you trying to run?"

I shrugged and walked over to him still avoiding any acknowledgment towards Jasmine.

"Of course not."

He squinted and glanced over at Jasmine before looking back at me. He continued to stare until I got uncomfortable.

"Stop looking at me."

He raised a brow and tilted his head to the side as he continued to stare.

I groaned and looked over at Jasmine who was watching me with a squint.

"Why is everyone looking at me?"

Jasmine closed her eyes and exhaled slowly. "Y/n did...What I think happen actually happen?"

I hummed. "Ummmm what do you think happened?"

She raised a brow and glanced at Quincy. "Y/n seriously."

I sighed. "It happened."

"Fuck!"

I grimaced. "I didn't- I don't- I'm soooo sorry."

Quincy cleared his throat. "What's going-"

"Don't apologize you didn't do anything," she sighed and rested her head in the palm of her hands. "I'm sorry."

"Um, guys can-"

"W-What are you going to do?"

She looked up at me. "No what are you going to do?"

"What are you going to do for what?"

I jumped and looked at Vanessa who walked into the kitchen and up to me. She pecked my cheek before resting her head on my shoulder.

"So?"

I gulped and looked at Jasmine who was looking at me.

Quincy gasped. "Y/n you didn't."

I snapped my head towards Quincy. "No! I-I didn't I just didn't..."

"Can I be let in on the secret?" Vanessa raised a hand.

We all looked at Vanessa and yelled. "NO!"

She jumped and chuckled. "Okay?"

Quincy grabbed my arm and smiled at Vanessa. "I'll be taking your GIRLFRIEND for a little bit."

He dragged me upstairs and into his room as he slammed the door shut. I gulped as he walked up to me. "Did you cheat on her?"

I shook my head. "Not t-technically I-I mean," I leaned forward as I lowered my voice. "Jasmine was wasted and she admitted a lot and then she kissed me- but I didn't kiss her back."

"Did you push her away?"

I sighed and looked down. "No, I didn't know w-what to-"

"Did you like the kiss?"