Ninety five

5 moreeee!!

-

"Hey Y/n, check it out." I frowned slightly as Rain nodded towards the kitchen.

"Okay?" I slowly stood and followed him. "What's up?"

He cleared his throat. "Jasmine told me you two kissed."

I chuckled. "She kissed me yeah, I thought you two weren't dating."

"We're not but, you have a girlfriend."

"Okay?"

He raised a brow. "You don't see a problem with that?"

"The fact that Jasmine kissed me without my permission? I didn't even know she was going to kiss me so what do you mean?"

"Have you told your girlfriend that another woman kissed you?" He crossed his arms.

I scoffed. "That doesn't concern you."

He sighed and lowered his arms. "Okay look, I know I might be coming off a little forward but-"

"A little?"

He shook his head. "Listen, not telling your girlfriend is going to cause problems and I'm genuinely looking out for you and her."

"I appreciate it but, I think I can handle it."

He shook his head. "You don't understand. I need you to tell me that you're going to tell her."

I raised a brow. "Or else?"

"Or else I'm going to tell her and make sure she knows."

Who is this guy?

"Okay Rain." I shook my head and headed upstairs.

This dude can't just come in here and pry in my relationship. Whether he's wrong or not at the end of the day it's my relationship and it's the farthest from being his business.

I walked into my room and pulled out my phone.

Dammit, I should've tried harder to tell her.

I sat on my bed and went to FaceTime as I called Vanessa.

I definitely made a mistake.

"Hi, baby."

I looked down at a tired-looking Vanessa as she rubbed her eyes. "You look like shit."

She smiled softly and rolled her eyes. "I feel like shit."

"What's going on?" I asked as I nervously bounced my foot.

"Summer she um...we had to rush her to the hospital last night because she passed out and," she shook her head. "I don't know she's not good."

"I'm sorry Nessa."

She nodded and smiled through the phone. "How are you?"

I stared at her and admired that smile that still looked good even though she looked like she's been awake for a month.

"I'm um...I'm good."

She raised a brow. "You look like something is on your mind."

"Yeah it um is...I have to tell you something that I've been keeping to myself for a while now and-"

"Hold that thought." She looked away from the phone and I sighed.

"Alright."

Okay Y/n, you have to tell her now. You should've told her a long time ago but, you didn't and there's nothing you can do about that.