Twenty three

"Y/n stop pulling the cord before it breaks." Vanessa said pulling me back by my arm.

"I'm proving that it won't break." I said walking back and gripping the cord, jumping then pulling down roughly. Just as I came down the cord snapped and I fell to the ground. "Ouch."

"I fucking told you." Vanessa stood over me crossing her arms.

"Sorry mom." I rolled my eyes rubbing my back and sitting up.

"Y/n you fucking ruined my adventure." Jasmine kicked my side.

I flinched and stood up. "Quincy imma fuck her up."

"She'd beat your ass." He said as he and Summer laid against a tree.

"Pshhh, yeah right." I looked at Jasmine and bit my lip.

"What's up?" She asked.

I slowly walked towards her until we were face to face. "Say sorry for kicking me." I whispered.

She leaned up and whispered. "Make me."

I smirked nodding slowly and leaning down to whisper in her ear. "You sure?"

"Oh shit." Vanessa said.

"Positive." She smirked.

I quickly threw her over my shoulder. "Okay guys we'll see you later."

"Y/n no, Summer get your girlfriend!" Jasmine yelled hitting my butt.

"Nah, she's good." Summer winked at me.

"See this is why I love you." I went to turn around but quickly paused looking back at a smiling Summer. "N-not like that, like I love you but not in the I love you kind of way." I said, my voice getting quieter with every word.

"Y/n, stop talking." Quincy said.

I nodded. "I'm just gonna." I pointed at Jasmine.

"Yep." Summer bit her lip.

I quickly turned around and ran then jumping off of the cliff. "Wooooooo!" I yelled.

"Ahhhhhh!" Jasmine yelled.

I was engulfed by cool water and I swam to the surface, Jasmine quickly following after. She reached out and smacked my chest. "I hate you!" She yelled.

"What? You wanted adventure." I laughed out.

"You could've warned me you ass." She glared flipping her wet hair out of her face.

"Hey guys!" I looked up to see Quincy peaking over the edge of the cliff. "We're going to walk around have fun down there."

I waved. "Okay love you guys!" I yelled back. "But, not in that way."

"Yeah, whatever!" He yelled disappearing behind the cliff.

I looked back at Jasmine to see her floating. "Nice isn't it?" I asked swimming closer to her.

"Mhm." She hummed.

"Bet your not mad at me anymore." I smirked.

"Nope, still am." She said closing her eyes.

I laid on my back floating next to her. "What if a fucking whale came out of nowhere and ate us whole."

She laughed. "Only you would say some shit like that."

I smiled. "You having fun?" I asked.

"Right now or..." she trailed off.

"The whole time we've been here." I said.