Twenty

"On your neck Y/n, really?" My mom asked.

"I was going to get his name on my wrist but Jasmine made me get it on my neck." I pointed at Jasmine who's jaw dropped.

"She's lying, her wrist are just too sensitive." She rolled her eyes.

My mom's phone rang and she grabbed it. "You got lucky Y/n." She nodded at me and walked upstairs.

"Phew." I let out a breath.

"That's lame, I wanted you to get a whooping." Quincy sighed.

Vanessa chuckled. "You always want her to get in trouble."

"I wanted her to get in trouble too." Jasmine said sitting down on the couch between Quincy and Vanessa.

"Yeah but you don't like me," I said crossing my arms. "Where's everybody else?"

"You mean where's Summer?" Quincy asked. "They just left out to a movie and then out sightseeing."

"Why didn't you two go?" I asked walking towards them.

"Too lazy to walk around." Vanessa said.

I chuckled shaking my head. "Someone scoot over."

They shook their heads simultaneously. "Mama?" I pouted looking at Vanessa.

"It's a couch over there." She said popping a gummy worm into her mouth.

"But, I want to sit by you." I said.

Quincy scoffed. "Don't fall for it Nessa."

"Trust me, I won't." She smirked up at me.

"Fine." I nodded and then slowly laid across their laps sighing. "Jasmine please don't push me off."

"Nah, I don't have the energy to do that." She said.

I turned my head in Vanessa's lap looking up at her and smiling. "Hi."

She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair. "Hi Y/n."

I winked at her turning my head to face the tv. "What are we watching?"

"Nothing yet." Quincy replied.

I nodded closing my eyes as Vanessa continued to run her fingers through my hair. I slowly drifted off into my thoughts, the three hours of sleep catching up to me.

I placed my hand on Vanessa's bare thigh and subconsciously rubbed my fingers up and down her thigh making her shiver. I wrapped my other arm around her back and scooted closer to her stomach.

I'm really loving this vacation, like a lot. Jasmine and I...bonded? My mom and brother are happy. I'm getting closer to a girl I could eventually fall in love with, which is...

I felt Vanessa's fingers run over my new tattoo.

Which is obviously Summer, Vanessa doesn't want me anyway and even if she did, it would be way too confusing.

Summers good for me, perfect even. She's gorgeous, mature, funny, and let's not forget gorgeous. Versus Vanessa who is also gorgeous, funny like when she jokes around with me, caring like when she forced me to eat that soup even though I wasn't sick, or like on the ride here when she comforted me in the bathroom, and playful like the times we would play fight. But, I shouldn't be comparing Summer to Vanessa because their not the same person.