Twenty five

"So just listen now to my musical doodle." I sang out.

"Y/n shut the fuck up!" Quincy yelled putting emphasis on fuck.

The kitchen went silent as everyone looked at my mom. "I'm not gonna scold him, y/n you been singing that damn song all morning." She mumbled rubbing her head.

"I'm sorry but, trying to stop it is futile so everyone calm down..." I paused smiling. "and just listen now to my musical doodle."

Jasmine threw her charger at my head. "Can we just load up?"

I frowned rubbing my head. "Asshole."

"Same people riding together as last time?" My mom asked.

A chorus of yeahs were said as we all grabbed our bags and headed outside. "Good bye beautiful." Quincy said blowing a kiss towards the house.

My mom, Travis, Zayn, and Gigi all climbed into their car. "I'm sitting in the back this time." I said putting the last bag in the trunk.

"Then who's driving?" Vanessa asked.

"'Not I." Jasmine tiredly said and climbed into the passenger seat.

"Neither am I." Summer got into the back seat.

I looked at Vanessa and Quincy who were looking at each other. "Rock paper scissors?" I suggested sitting in the car.

"Best two out of three." Quincy said holding up his hands.

"Let's go." Vanessa replied doing the same.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" They yelled.

"Oh and Vanessa takes the first one beating Quincy's rock with her paper." I said in a deep voice.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot." They said again.

"Oh my God, Quincy beat Vanessa's scissors, looks like rocks are his secret weapon." I leaned closer to them. "This is a nail biter."

"Rock,paper,scissors, shoo-" Their cut off by the sound of a car horn.

"What are you doing, hurry up so we can make it to the airport!" Zayn yelled sticking his head out the window.

"Hurry up guys." I said frantically.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot." They said quickly.

I threw my hands up. "And Vanessa takes the final backseat," I sat properly in the back and held my hand out to her. "Come, join the dark side."

She smiled grabbing my hand and getting into the car. "Ugh, feels amazing back here." She smirked at Quincy and closed the door.

Quincy climbed into the driver seat. "I hate all of you." He grumbled.

Quincy started the car and pulled off. I looked over at Summer who was on her phone. Feeling my stare she looked up and frowned her eyebrows. "What?" She asked.

I shook my head and leaned forward pecking her forehead.

She blushed. "Why the hell are you so happy this morning?"

I shrugged. "I just had an amazing yesterday."

She smiled. "Oh yeah, why?"

"I don't know, you might have something to do with it." I copied her smile.

After that almost kiss we stayed up in the attic until 12pm just talking and it was fucking great.

"Hmm, my night kind of sucked." She said and turned looking out of the window.

"Yeah right." I looked down smiling as I felt her hand grab mine and intertwine our fingers.

Turning to Vanessa I rested my head on her shoulder and pulled out her earbud. "Hi." I whispered into her ear.

She glared at me and opened her eyes. "Leave me alone."

"Why?" I pouted.

She glanced at my lips. "Y/n."

"That's my name." I smiled.

A tiny smile graced her face and she shook her head. "Your lame."

"Am not." I said.

"Are too." She grabbed her earbud out of my hand.

"Poor ass, that's why you don't have AirPods." I stuck my tongue out at her and leaned back onto my seat sighing.

What the hell? I'm just trying to give all my love and affection to somebody this morning. I have so much but nooo, nobodies in the mood for my love.

Bitting my lip and leaning towards the front of the car, I smiled."Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo," I said lowly and made eye contact with Jasmine. "Your gonna listen again to my musical doodle."

She just stared at me so I continued. "The song that you ran from is back again."

"You wonder if the madness will ever end." I gasped and turned to Quincy.

"Trying to stop it is futile." We both sang.

He smiled. "So just listen now to my musical doodle."

We paused and he glanced at me. "Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo!" We yelled making the girls jump.

"Musical doodle listen again to my musical doodle!" We finished and laughed as I leaned back.

I can always count on my best friend.

-

"This was great, thank you so much for inviting us," Gigi said after we reached her and Zayns car.

"Of course." I smiled.

"Y/n don't forget about your meeting, I'll see you there okay?" Zayn asked.

I nodded. "Wouldn't miss it for the birth of my newborn."

He chuckled grabbing his and Gigi's things. "Great, let us get out of here before the fans spot us."

I waved as they climbed into the car and then I walked back to everyone else. "Our Uber is here." My mom said standing up.

I nodded. "You sure you don't want to stay with me and Quincy for a while?"

She nodded. "We'll be fine, plus your dad should be out of town so don't worry."

I walked with them to the Uber and placed their things in the popped trunk. "Travis, how much fun was this week?" I turned to him.

"So fun, when are we doing this again?" He asked with excitement in his eyes.

"Not sure but trust me it'll happen." I pulled him into a hug. "I'll call you later on tonight."

He nodded and climbing into the car. "Love you."

I smiled. "Love you too."

"Get home safe okay." My mom said pulling me into a hug.

"You too mom, I love you." I said hugging her back.

She nodded. "I love you too Y/nn." She pulled away and got into the Uber shutting the door behind her.

I sighed and headed back. "The limos here, their coming with by the way." Quincy said to me.

I shook my head. "Rich ass."

"Don't be jealous Y/n." Jasmine said grabbing Quincy's hand and walking to the limo.

"And your just a gold digger." I yelled after her.

"Stop being an ass." Vanessa said walking past me.

"You stop..." I trailed off. "Having a ass."

Summer laughed and looped her arm through mine. "Come on bébé, as soon as we get to your house we're going straight to your room."

"Yes let's go!" I yelled running towards the car hearing her laugh.

"Your such a boy." She said.

-

Just a quick filler chapter, btw I finished my sad playlist sooo...😏