Sixty one

I shuffled in my sleep as I felt something wet drip onto my cheek. I groaned and shoved my face farther into the pillow.

I swear if Dog is slobbing on me...slob on my knob like corn on the cob- this is a dog I'm talking about let me chill.

Man, I'm sleepy.

"Y/n," I heard someone groan from behind me. "Wake up I'm boreddd."

"Nessa fuck off."

I felt her straddle my back. "Wake up and make me." She whispered into my ear.

I chuckled and quickly flipped over making her fall next to me. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed.

"Ughhh," she groaned. "Strong bitch."

I smiled peeking open an eye and meeting hers. "Why the hell is your hair wet?"

She shrugged. "I finished my period so I decided to take a long hot shower."

I closed my eye and shoved my nose into her shoulder inhaling. "Strawberries?" She hummed running her fingers through my hair. "Did you use my soap."

"Yup, shit smells great."

"I don't think I said you could."

She leaned back lifting my head. "You're not my daddy."

I reopened my eyes. "I can be though."

She chuckled running her finger over my jaw. "I knew you were gonna say that."

She's literally giving me the sex eyes and I'm kinda scared.

"Why are you being so touchy?"

She shrugged looking down at my lips. "Who knows?"

"Ummm you?"

She rolled her eyes. "Don't have to be a smartass." She went to get up but I grabbed her thigh and laid her leg over my waist.

"Where the hell are you going?"

She scoffed. "I'm trying to get up, you don't wanna entertain me."

I smirked. "Oh, I can entertain you."

She raised a brow. "I'm waiting."

Oh she's bold bold I didn't expect her to flirt back...the hell imma do now?

"U-um-"

She shook her head. "Pussy."

I smacked my lips. "Stop it."

"Let me say it again," she leaned down bringing her face closer to mines. "Make me-"

I quickly flipped her over and laid on top of her. "You keep testing me Vanessa."

She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck biting her lip. "Good."

I chuckled sitting up slightly. "Are you horny Nessa?"

She threw her head back and groaned. "Oh my God, I'm sooooooo horny Y/n."

I laughed. "Wow so your just using me for my dick?"

"Duh," she nodded. "I've been avoiding sex because...yeah but after our talk, I realized that I can't let that bastard mess with my head from beyond the grave so I had a long ass talk with myself-"

"Weird ass."

"Hush, I had a talk with myself and damn do I feel great."

I hummed. "So I made you feel better?"

"Don't get cocky, you helped but I've been having talks with Summer and my therapist so I guess when you said something it all just came together."