Forty

The spelling of forty is weird.

-

"I swear I didn't," I grabbed Vanessa's hand trying to hold back a smile. "Why the hell would I tp your house?"

Okay I totally did that but, Quincy was with me and we were both high as hell. We thou- he thought it would be fun to become "spies" and destroy the evil lair of Venomous Moe.

I have no idea what we smoked.

"Bullshit Y/n, not only were you and Quincy loud as hell but," she snatched her hands away. "You sent me a fucking messages."

I frowned and backed away. "Wait really?"

She rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone. "You will never be able to complete your evil plan Venomous Moe," she looked up at me. "What the hell did you two take?"

"I honestly have no clue," I bit my lip. "And I'm not admitting anything because someone obviously framed me."

She squinted and walked up to me causing me to back away. "Don't be a pussy, stand your ground."

I scoffed and stopped crossing my arms. "I'm never a pussy."

She nodded came face to face with me. "Your going to clean up all that damn toilet paper Y/n."

"I didn't do it," I shrugged. "That message doesn't mean shit."

She glared at me. "Y/n..."

"Nessa..." I smirked.

She stared into my eyes sucked her teeth. "Okay let me rephrase myself," she cleared her throat. "Y/n, baby, if you don't get every inch of toilet paper from my house I will literally burry you alive."

Welp, good morning Y/n Jr.

"Even the tissue inside?" She raised a brow and I gulped. "Right, I completely understand but let's not forget, Quincy was with me too."

"Oh I know, I'll catch him lacking, but as of right now, I'm here with you." She said.

I smacked my lips. "I'll get right to cleaning your house Nessa."

"Good," she smiled. "But you don't have to do it now, I didn't drive all the way here just to go back home."

"Well from the way you worded things..." I mumbled.

"What was that?" She asked walking towards the stairs.

"Huh, I said what do you want to do then." I followed her upstairs.

"Of course you did," she chuckled walking into my room. "Now let's-"

"Fuck?" I closed my door and started to pull off my shirt. "About time mama."

"Y/n I- whatever." She laid back onto my bed and I paused.

Did whatever mean, "Fine let's just do it already" or "don't be a dumbass Y/n."

"Um-"

"No, we're not having sex." She scoffed.

"Oh okay," I let go of my shirt and went to lay by her. "I figured that."

She nodded looking over at me. "Mhmmm."

I laid on my stomach and smiled down at her. "I wouldn't sleep with you anyway."

She raised a brow meeting my eyes. "Yeah right, I'm sexy as fuck."

"Hell yeah you are but, I don't sleep with people who aren't worth my time." I shrugged smirking.