Be chosen to break up the plot

Listen to the doctor's cold death sentence. Gu Momo's soul floated out of her body. She saw the greed and joy in her fiance Sheng Xuan and sister Gu Yun's eyes. They thought that as the successors of the legacy, they would soon get a large fortune.

Unfortunately, Gu Momo had already contacted a lawyer and donated all her property to a charity. Seeing that they were desperately trying to show their sadness, Gu Momo's face was actually very calm.

A few months ago, Gu Momo had given them several opportunities when she accidentally discovered their adultery. Originally, she had thought that if they really confessed, even if they were together, she would still be able to accomplish it.

Who knew that they wanted more, a lot of her property, and her death.

She had dodged several times, but in the end, she was unable to dodge the heavens' decision.

She was diagnosed with a terminal illness.

The two bitches were very happy, on the surface, they were very considerate, but secretly, they were counting the time she deserved to die.

However, Gu Momo had also installed a listening device beside them, watching their clumsy performances every day and also vomiting.

Her last Weibo post released the whole truth of the matter, including the tapes that were posted online.

She didn't think she was a good person.

That's why we can't get to heaven.

After her death, darkness enveloped her like a bottomless pit.

She didn't know how long it had been, ten days and a half months or a year

Just as Gu Momo thought that death was about to experience such endless darkness and coldness, a voice suddenly sounded, like the sound of nature, piercing through her eardrums.

"Congratulations, you passed the exam!"

A line of golden words appeared in her mind.

Gu Momo: Female, 23 years old.

Profession: Actor.

Acting skill: Queen level.

Beauty: 80.

Stamina: 30.

Intelligence: 60.

Charm Points: 88.

Skill: Not available yet.

When Gu Momo saw that her charm wasn't bad, she was still a little proud. In her previous life, she was a child star who entered the industry at the age of eight. After 15 years, she finally got the title of movie queen.

However, Gu Momo couldn't be proud when she saw the column on physical fitness and intelligence.

"What do you mean, I passed the exam? Do you need me to do anything?" After staying in a dark space for so long, Gu Momo desperately wanted to leave, but her tone still carried a hint of caution.

"Of course, I will assign you to complete some missions in each world. If you complete them well, there will be corresponding rewards. If you fail to complete them, you will be erased forever and will no longer exist." The man's voice was icy cold, without the slightest bit of emotion.

There was only one chance. Gu Momo knew her current situation very well. He would not give her the chance to refuse.

Gu Momo immediately recovered and said, "Alright!"

'"You are very cooperative. As expected, I did not misjudge you. Next, I will send you to the first world to destroy the development of the plot and seize the fate of the Fate Character. Remember that the Fate Character cannot be killed directly. Otherwise, you will be teleported back by space and time. If the endless darkness awaits you like that, all you have to do is interfere." When the other party saw that Gu Momo had adjusted her state of mind, her tone became slightly more relaxed.