Gu Momo, kill him

Gu Momo was stunned for a moment. She did not expect that the hero and heroine would arrive so quickly.

She subconsciously looked at Ye Mingfeng.

After their gazes met, they subconsciously avoided it.

Ye Mingfeng regretted not killing Qu Huai that day.

As soon as Qu Huai arrived, his identity was bound to be exposed.

"Let them in!" Gu Momo pretended to be happy and said.

Ye Mingfeng grabbed Gu Momo and said, "Wait!"

Rather than waiting for Qu Huai, it was better for him to tell Gu Mo the truth himself, so that she wouldn't be unprepared.

"Senior" In front of many people, Gu Momo's face turned red from embarrassment.

"Momo, I..." Ye Mingfeng wanted to say something.

But was interrupted by a voice.

"Let go of the foam!" Qu Huai shouted, but his expression was somewhat anxious, deeply afraid that Gu Momo would be affected by Ye Mingfeng.

This scene caused Gu Qianqian's pupils to shrink. She looked at Gu Momo again, but she was stunned.

Gu Momo and Gu Qianqian looked alike.

However, her personality was completely different. Because Gu Momo was well protected, she was still innocent and ignorant of the world. As long as she stood there, no one would ignore her existence.

She was kind, weak but beautiful and harmless.

Gu Qianqian was more like a rose, gorgeous but thorny.

Just as her gaze met, Gu Momo let go of Ye Mingfeng and walked towards Gu Qianqian.

"Sister, is it really you? Father has already left me. Don't leave me again in the future, okay?" When she came over and tried to grab Gu Qianqian's hand.

Gu Qianqian subconsciously threw him away.

Everyone saw that scene, especially Qu Huai and Ye Mingfeng. Qu Huai was stunned for a moment, and a trace of killing intent flashed through Ye Mingfeng's eyes.

If it wasn't for Mo Mo's concern, he would have allowed this woman to leave the Devil Religion unscathed.

You should know that betraying that guardian had already become a dead man.

Gu Momo didn't seem to be affected by Gu Qianqian. Instead, she said happily, "Sister, you came at the right time. Elder Kong, don't you want to be the Alliance Master by yourself? I don't want to be the Alliance Master, so do you!"