Don't be afraid, I'm here

At that time, he sneered in his heart, "Can a young lady like Gu Momo do something like making soup herself?" The servant must have sent it over. As for the wound on her hand, it must have been deliberately caused by her.

Only after investigating did he know that Gu Momo really did it by herself.

Moreover, the soup was especially unpleasant to drink. It was given to the assistant outside, and someone poured it out later. The servant simply could not do that.

Thinking of this, he felt somewhat irritated.

"What kind of soup do you make? You're not a servant."

Originally, these words had no other meaning, but Shen Yuan's heart still thumped. She had always known that with her status, she could not enter a wealthy family at all.

However, she joined a wealthy family for Jiang Duo's sake, not for money.

However, even so, it was inevitable that she would be taken out to speak. For example, she overheard two women discussing at the elevator door today. In fact, every word was like a knife stabbing into her chest.

Now that Jiang Duo remembered the soup she made and the servant's, he felt a little displeased.

"That's right. You are the eldest young master of the Jiang Clan, the future successor. What you are looking for is that kind of young miss. The soup I make is made by a servant. If someone else's young miss cooks it, then it will be especially virtuous."

Jiang Duo raised his head and looked at Shen Yuan. He didn't know that she had the wrong nerve to ridicule Shen Yuan like this.

"I don't mean that. You can leave."

In the past, if Shen Yuan spoke like this, Jiang Duo would definitely calm her emotions carefully. But now, Shen Yuan's words made Jiang Duo feel especially irritated.

With a wave of his hand, Shen Yuan's tears immediately fell.

"Jiang Duo, tell me, are you still obsessed with Gu Momo? Since you are thinking of her kindness, are you feeling uncomfortable watching her enter someone else's embrace?" These past few days, Shen Yuan had been accompanying him carefully, but Jiang Duo's expression was not good.

Her temper was originally attracted to Jiang Duo because of her stubbornness. After suppressing it for so long, she finally exploded.

However, Jiang Duo's temper had also risen. Gu Momo and Mu Han ... The matter of these two people had always been in his heart.

"Get out of here!"

With a clang, he smashed the document over and hit Shen Yuan's arm.

Shen Yuan snatched the door and ran out crying. This scene made Jiang Duo slightly regret it.