March into the entertainment industry

Gu Momo did not listen to him and could not help but carry him to the hospital.

However, before Father Bai's heart ached and he had no money left, the doctor held the results of the examination and wanted to have them examined further, because there was already a shadow on his lungs.

Father Bai's entire face collapsed.

'"Dad, this is a good thing. The doctor also said that he had discovered it earlier. If it was later, there would be no hope for our family. Therefore, you should stay in the hospital peacefully. We will slowly earn it back in the future." It took Gu Momo some effort to get rid of her father's thoughts.

On the other hand, she had to take care of Mama Bai, who had been sick for many years. During the summer vacation, his entire body lost weight at a visible rate.

However, Father Bai still managed to pass the operation. Although he couldn't do any stamina work for the time being and his family's savings were gone, he was still hopeful that he would survive.

On this day, Gu Momo finished her work at home and came out. She felt that her eyes had darkened and she almost fainted. Fortunately, her hand was supported by someone in time.

These days, she was too busy. She had overdrawn a lot of energy and often felt dizzy. It seemed like she really had to go to the hospital.

" Bai Momo Mo, is it really you?" The one who spoke was Liang Chen. When he saw Bai Momo , his tone was somewhat nervous.

Gu Momo raised her head and looked at him. She really only had an ordinary appearance, but her eyes no longer had the dejected aura of a crippled otaku. Instead, her face was glowing, and her entire essence and spirit seemed to be exceptionally good.

Counting the time, he had already obtained a USB disk that belonged to the future.

When Liang Chen saw Gu Momo, his expression was exceptionally excited. Just now, the contact between their skin made him feel a little apprehensive. In the past, he didn't dare to be so close to the goddess, but when he thought of the things he was carrying now, they were hundreds or even thousands of years ahead of modern science and technology, he naturally had a pride that he was the darling of the times.

"You've lost a lot of weight lately. Did something happen to your family?" Gu Momo said as she placed her hand on her.

When his other hand tried to touch Gu Momo's waist, he was interrupted by Gu Momo.

A faint smile appeared on Gu Momo's lips as she said, "Something happened, but fortunately, it was all resolved."

Liang Chen was somewhat disappointed. He thought that he could take this opportunity to show his courtesy.

Gu Momo saw it, but her eyes were cold.

"If there's nothing else, I'll leave first." It wasn't that Gu Momo hadn't thought that after getting close to Liang Chen, she would deceive the USB disk. However, Liang Chen was careless about other things. The USB disk was related to one's wealth and could be tied up invisibly. He always carried love with him, so it was not easy to take it away.