A formidable strength

His stomach hadn't eaten for several months. Previously, he had only eaten after injecting nutrient solution. It was as hot and painful as fire.

That was why she ate slowly. Fortunately, the Zombie King did not urge her, and instead sat down strangely at the side. It was as if he was guarding her.

This made Gu Momo very strange, but she didn't care about anything and just took advantage of this time to accept the plot.

This is a story about the rebirth of a female lead.

Jiang Ruolin and Gu Momo were good friends in her previous life. She was the daughter of the Jiang Corporation, while Gu Momo was an orphan. When she was thirteen years old, both her parents died in a car accident. After that, the original owner closed himself up.

She didn't have any friends in school, but the original owner was very beautiful. She was named the school flower in high school because she didn't do anything and received a lot of love letters every day, causing many girls to be very dissatisfied with her.

On the way back from school, a group of girls surrounded Gu Momo, wanting to strip her clothes, beat her, and take photos. It was Jiang Ruolin who saved Gu Momo after scolding those girls.

At this point, Jiang Ruolin entered the original owner's heart like a ray of light.

The relationship between the two girls was very good.

Jiang Ruolin even brought the original owner into her circle. However, not long after, Jiang Ruolin's fiance, Shen Nan, accidentally met the original owner and fell in love with her.

Moreover, she had confessed that the original owner would not abandon her best friend because of a man. She knew this very well.

Therefore, she categorically refused. However, Shen Nan thought that it was because of Jiang Ruolin, so soon, it was like the Jiang Clan had cancelled their marriage.

At first, the Jiang Clan didn't know what was going on, but later on, Shen Nan stopped sneakily loving the original owner and instead began to pursue him more and more boldly.

After Jiang Ruolin found out, she decided that it was her former best friend who betrayed her, so she looked very painful.

Although the original owner rejected Shen Nan every time, Jiang Ruolin did not listen to her explanation.

So not long after the college entrance exam, he chose to travel outside to heal his injuries.

However, at this moment, the apocalypse erupted.

The zombie virus spread all over the earth. Jiang Ruolin was trapped in a city. She could not contact her parents overnight, but she saw that the people around her had turned into zombies. In the first month of the apocalypse, because she did not have any abilities, she suffered a round of violence and was sent back and forth like a cargo.