I Came To See You Tonight

When she was a child, she thought it would be hard for her to live.

After finishing, Gu Momo left with Li Shu. She still needed to get these things notarized by the government. However, from now on, she had nothing to do with the Nangong Clan.

Not long after he walked out of the door, he happened to see Ye Kongchen waiting outside the door. His gaze swept across the paper and Li Shu in her hand. Just as he was about to walk over, he did not expect that Ye Hanxiao would also come at this time.

Ye Hanxiao also saw Ye Kongchen here.

Nangong Lianyue frowned in disgust. She had heard that Nightsky Chen's thoughts had not been on Miss Ouyang recently, and Nangong Lianyue had recently shone brightly amongst the noble girls in the capital and was greatly appreciated by the Empress Dowager.

In Ye Hanxiao's opinion, his own women were the best.

It was hard to guarantee that it wasn't Nightsky Chen who suddenly discovered that Nangong Lianyue had recovered and ran over to pester her.

"What are you doing here?" Ye Hanxiao asked coldly, his expression unable to conceal his contempt for him.

At this moment, Ye Kongchen also glanced at him indifferently, "In terms of seniority, I should call you Ninth Imperial Uncle. In terms of monarchy and subject, I am the Chu Jun, and you are a subject. Monarchy and subject are greater than seniority. In the future, the Ninth Prince should not speak in a reprimanding tone. You are being disrespectful!"

Normally, the Crown Prince, Ye Kongchen, was most afraid of this Ninth Imperial Uncle, and Ye Hanxiao did not put the Crown Prince in his eyes at all.

However, he never thought that he would be so presumptuous this time.

Ye Hanxiao and Ye Kongchen's auras were both rising. They clearly didn't make a move, but they felt that the atmosphere around them was so oppressive that it made them suffocate.

Ye Hanxiao's internal strength and the murderous aura that came from fighting on the battlefield were enough to make one's heart tremble with fear with just a single glance, and the Ghost King of the Night Sky Chen for a thousand years, no murderous aura could be of any use in front of him.

On the contrary, this murderous aura was used by him. Gu Momo's eyes could already see that Ye Hanxiao's surroundings were filled with vengeful souls.

However, these vengeful souls had all drilled into his head, nostrils, and mouth. In the end, they would turn into tumors and thick water on his body, causing him to feel extremely painful.

However, Gu Momo felt that this was not enough. He had killed too many people.

Just the thirty-seven lives of the Gu Clan and the innocent children were enough for him to die.

Unfortunately, he was the hero of this world, so he couldn't die!

If you can't die, then enjoy the torture!

At this moment, Ye Kongchen had already withdrawn his hand, but Ye Hanxiao felt a little uncomfortable. The sudden chill made his legs and feet unable to support him.

At this moment, he did not feel that it was Night Sky Chen who did it. Instead, he felt that his cold poison had broken out.

He didn't want to reveal this secret in this place, especially in front of Night Sky Chen.

At this time, the housekeeper of Nangong Marquis Mansion had already told Nangong Marquis and Nangong Lianyue about Ye Hanxiao's arrival. At this moment, the people of Nangong Marquis Mansion had rushed out to welcome him.

Strike Back of A Supporting Actress [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें