Goodbye, Muhan

Gu Mo did not think about getting along well with anyone. She treated everyone coldly and indifferently. She was only busy with her own rehearsal. In this regard, Gu Mo was absolutely the most strict one for her.

During this period of time, he didn't know what Sheng Xing's people had said to Liang Chen. Instead, he restrained himself a lot. Normally, he would see Gu Momo walk away coldly and didn't talk.

Looks like someone was pointing at something behind the scenes.

The Star of the Tomorrow Dream Show was held in full swing. Gu Momo continued to move forward in an orderly manner. This year's contestants were far ahead of the previous ones in terms of both quality and attractiveness, so they received great attention.

In her spare time, Mother Gu would also watch the blocking program. After watching it, she would see Gu Momo's cold face and hold Father Gu's hand and say, "Look at this girl, doesn't she look like our Momo?"

Father Gu wanted to say that Momo had passed away and could not come back, but seeing the girl on TV, although her appearance was different, her temperament and expression were very similar to their daughter's.

However, the subtitles showed that her name was Bai Momo Mo, as if there was an inexplicable feeling.

"I didn't expect her to be called Momo!" As soon as Father Gu said that, Mother Gu's tears immediately flowed out.

When Gu Momo left, it was as if the sky had collapsed. If it weren't for the fact that a pair of phoenix and dragon fetuses needed to be taken care of, the two of them wouldn't have been able to hold on at all.

Five years had passed, but he hadn't expected five years to pass in a blink of an eye.

Tomorrow is Momo's death day!

The couple looked at each other tacitly.

When he bought flowers and sacrifices to the cemetery the next morning, he saw a skinny figure sitting at the side, whispering to the tombstone.

At first, the couple thought that even if Mu Han had feelings for Gu Momo, he wouldn't be too serious. After all, he had dated 20 to 30 girlfriends in the past.

Only a month had passed, and two months had passed. He was still immersed in that sorrow, unable to extricate himself from it. No one's persuasion was of any use.

Only then did they know that this time, he had moved his true feelings.

Five years later, the Mu Clan's development was still strong, and the Gu Clan's business was also flourishing. Although the Gu Clan's parents were saddened by the loss of the pearl in their palm, they still had a pair of children to take care of.

They transferred the grief to the newborn baby, so the pain did not seem so deep.