Rumors

If he didn't feel guilty in his heart, it wouldn't matter.

After all, she was a dog, and it was already amazing that she could cultivate to such an extent.

"Forget it, you can do whatever you like!" Yang Jian decided not to force her anymore. In the end, she was still a child in terms of IQ.

"Yes." Gu Momo said happily.

Because of what Master Immortal Yuding said, Yang Jian was going to the Zhou Dynasty camp to help Prime Minister Jiang deal with Shang Zhou.

At night, Gu Momo's human side had the upper hand. She couldn't help but sigh with emotion. In the past, she had saved the Shang Dynasty as cannon fodder, Su Daji. But now, she had become a member of the Siqi Alliance in the blink of an eye.

It was a very strange encounter.

Don't you know that the World Boyi Examination is still here?

Only when she went to inquire about this world did she know that he was still dead because of the Fox spirit.

Now that the old officials of the Shang Dynasty had been annihilated one after another, even Gu Momo's defecting camp was probably powerless.

No wonder in this world, Ye Hui said that it was a trap arranged by the Master God for her.

After Yang Jian came over, he began to ask Jiang Ziya to remove the battle-free token. He requested to take the initiative to attack, and after that, apart from the flower sculpture, Nezha was also extremely surprised with his intelligence.

"Big Brother Yang Jian, you're amazing!"

"You and I are both disciples of the Dao Sect, and our techniques are different!" Yang Jian replied, but his mind was somewhat absent-minded.

It was because after today's battle, he discovered that something was missing from his side.

Turning around, he found a figure silently rushing to his side. Only then did he feel a little relieved.

"Brother Yang Jian, this must be sister-in-law!" Everyone saw Gu Momo before, but they weren't in a hurry to greet each other, so Yang Jian went to battle.

Gu Momo also followed, the big guy still didn't know who she was.

Now Nezha asked, Yang Jian blushed.

'"She's not" Yang Jian refuted.

Gu Momo rubbed her hands and said, "Master, I'll be waiting for you in the room!"

Everyone's eyes immediately became ambiguous.

"Fellow Daoist Yang is quite lucky. Where did you get such a handmaiden?"

"Big Brother Yang Jian, what does a maidservant mean?"

Yang Jian noticed that everyone seemed to understand, but Nezha was curious as to why there were 100,000 babies.

Is it really not what you people think?

"She's not a maid!" Yang Jian retorted.

Another person asked, "She is not a maid, what kind of concubine is she? Anyway, she is not a master?"

Yang Jian was a little angry.

"She's a dog!"

As soon as he said that, some people frowned and advised, "Fellow Daoist Yang, this is too outrageous. You don't take people seriously!"

"That's right!"

"Big Brother Yang Jian, what exactly are they talking about?"

Yang Jian fled that day. After returning to his room, he found that Gu Momo had indeed fallen asleep. However, he had turned into a dog. He heaved a sigh of relief.