A lot of our goddesses are chasing us

"Thank you, Lingling!" Gu Momo sincerely thanked him.

At the end of the day, the supervisor stopped Gu Momo in advance. "Tomorrow, you won't be coming. If your salary is deducted and you're late today, you'll get all the money on your card."

These days, although Gu Momo had worked hard, the supervisor had always been critical. Originally, it was only a part-time job, and Gu Momo did not take it to heart.

Since she said she was going to resign, it was in her favor.

"Alright!" She quickly agreed.

She took advantage of the off-duty time to add some information to the audition. There were really many young boys and girls participating. Gu Momo was not the youngest, but her appearance was undoubtedly the most outstanding. Once she stood in the crowd, she could be recognized at a glance.

Even the staff smiled kindly at her.

However, he did not expect to attract some envy and hatred.

Not far away, Liang Chen had just finished filling out the form when he saw Gu Momo's figure.

He wanted to walk over, but was stopped by the crowd. He stopped and watched Gu Momo fill in the information before disappearing into the crowd.

Liang Chen did not expect that a pure woman like Gu Momo, who did not carry a trace of fireworks, would actually come to participate in the talent show.

It really made his fantasies disillusioned. However, he thought that if he could show his face in this draft, Gu Mo would definitely look at him differently at that time.

Thinking of this, Liang Chen was even more excited about the draft.

In the next few days, Gu Momo and Liang Chen stood out from the audition without any suspense.

Gu Momo didn't hide this from the family. Father Bai didn't say anything. Anyway, he couldn't do any heavy work now. He was busy at home cooking all kinds of delicious food for Gu Momo to nourish his body.

By the time the preliminaries came, Gu Momo had already accumulated some popularity.

Especially on the local campus network, because Gu Momo was a school flower, there were many suitors who were busy helping her set up sticker bars and canvass for votes from her fan base.

Gu Momo didn't know about this because even in her first life, she had never experienced a talent show. This kind of large-scale live variety show required an on-the-spot ability and an all-around artist.

In Gu Momo's previous life, singing wasn't very good, but fortunately, she danced well, so she seized the time to practice in this life.

Every minute and every second was crucial to her.