Mission 3, Overbearing President's Love

"Congratulations on completing your mission!" Even the words he spoke were not as cold as before.

Gu Momo's mood was not as happy as she had imagined.

"Two points of luck, do you still want to add it to your martial power?" The Lord of Darkness asked.

Gu Momo hesitated for a while before she could restrain herself from asking about Ye Mingfeng's final outcome. She was afraid that her heart would soften.

"I want to ask if there is any way I can shield that ..."

"What about that?" The other party's voice did not change.

Gu Momo blushed and said, "Blocking intimacy ... you know that some missions will encounter some dangers ..."

Originally, she still found it difficult to speak, but if she imagined the other party as a robot, she would find it much simpler.

As for Gu Momo, after she finished speaking, her entire body became relaxed. On the other hand, the other party seemed to have seriously thought about it for a moment.

"Yes, you can use the luck you earn to exchange for it. A single luck point can be used to exchange for a hundred soul exit points."

In other words, when they were intimate, it was just a physical body, and it had nothing to do with her.

It's just that a single lucky spot is only a hundred times. It's a trap. One must know that she can only get two lucky spots each time she does a mission.

Gu Momo sighed and said, "Alright, change one of my Qi Luck Points into a hundred Soul Out of Body, and add the rest to my Martial Power Points."

As soon as she finished speaking, her attributes were revealed on top of her head.

Gu Momo: Female, 23 years old.

Appearance: 80.

Stamina: 33.

Intelligence: 60.

Charm Points: 88.

Skill: Not available yet.

"Do you want to move on to the next storyline?" The voice of the Lord of Darkness rang out, and Gu Momo nodded.

Very quickly, her eyes darkened and she was thrown into space-time.

Every time she entered the plot, her head would hurt.

This time, it was no exception. However, the moment she opened her eyes, the white walls, sheets, and blankets all around him