Only I can accompany you for a lifetime

Little Die felt unfair for Gu Momo. When her family's young miss was in the Prime Minister's Mansion, how could she have suffered such a huge loss?

In the past, Madam and Prime Minister were treasured like nothing when they were sick, but now, they were trapped in the manor, but there was nothing.

Gu Momo didn't say anything. She took the porridge and drank it directly. She was seriously ill. Chicken soup and the like. She really didn't want to. Although this porridge was white porridge, it tasted very delicious. It didn't take long for her to finish a bowl.

Gu Momo said indifferently, "Go get another bowl!"

Little Die looked at Gu Momo for a while, but her tears couldn't stop flowing down her face. "Miss, don't eat anymore. I must find a way to tell Master!"

She really felt that Miss had suffered great grievances.

A bowl of white porridge was already so sweet. The uncle, who used to look good, was now more and more like a white-eyed wolf.

"Alright, if you don't go, I'll go."

Gu Momo stood up. Because her body was still shaking, Little Die hurriedly ran out again. Gu Momo couldn't help but shake her head.

After two bowls of porridge, Gu Momo started to do yoga in the room. However, she told Little Die that she was still claiming that she was too sick to get up.

Little Die was puzzled. Gu Momo only asked her to do as she pleased. There was no need to doubt the loyalty of this maidservant. However, it was easy to write anything on her face. It was better to make her worry first.

Sure enough, Little Die did not know what Gu Momo was thinking and only said that Miss was not well.

Ye Jingzhi heaved a sigh of relief.

"Since she's sick, I won't go to see her, so as not to get sick!" This was a good reason. Gu Momo was sick, and he hired a doctor to do his duty as a husband.

She didn't go because she was too ill.

The little demon in the courtyard was swinging amidst the flowers. The sound of silver laughter entered his ears, causing his entire mood to soar.

Thus, she silently walked to her time and accelerated the frequency of the swing. The young girl's voice was hearty and pleasant to hear.

The entire courtyard became bright and sunny.

In comparison, Gu Momo's side was much more gloomy.

Because Little Die said that Gu Momo was seriously ill and Ye Jingzhi did not come to see her, the servants became more and more neglectful. The charcoal fire had already disappeared by the end of the month.

Strike Back of A Supporting Actress [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara