Young man is quite selfless

It just so happened that Mu Han didn't seem to have seen him today. He didn't know what he was busy with, so he made a phone call and got through soon.

When Mu Han drove over, Gu Momo was waiting at the door. He walked out of the car, his evil smile exceptionally brilliant.

Since when did Gu Momo act like a fine person, and even suspected that the original plot was wrong? How could this be a boss?

"Momo, this is taking the initiative to ask me out, right?" The man's eyebrows were exceptionally good-looking. The peak of his eyebrows was like a painting brush, and his eyes were more like inlaid amber. No matter how he looked at it, it was attractive.

When he was quietly staring at him, Gu Momo could almost hear his heartbeat.

Raising his eyebrows, he withdrew the rude words from his mouth and said indifferently, "Drive!"

Along the way, Mu Han's mood soared. The engagement ceremony was in these two days. Although the two parents had agreed, he was not sure. After all, this daughter-in-law was obtained by him.

But today, Gu Momo's attitude was probably different. He said that as long as he was sincere, he would definitely have a golden stone.

To treat his wife, he could ignore her face and figure, but he had to let her see him.

He entered a Chinese restaurant with a high mood.

The decoration style inside was rather ancient, as if time had flown backwards. There were small bridges and flowing waters, peach blossoms blooming, and thatched cottages and bamboo houses.

This scene reminded her of what happened in the back mountain of the Demon Gate a few moments ago.

At that time, Ye Mingfeng planted, chopped wood, cooked, and hunted every day

Her fingers didn't touch the spring water. If it wasn't for her mission, her life wouldn't be bad. The environment here looked like a different world.

It caused her to sigh with emotion for a moment.

"How is it? Do you like it?" Mu Han asked with a beaming smile.

Gu Momo looked at him in surprise and nodded, "Not bad, this boss is quite creative."

Mu Han nodded, "Of course, I will personally help. This idea is exclusive."

Gu Momo looked at him with dancing eyebrows, but for a moment, she was somewhat dazed. Last time, she asked her lord if a person could exist in multiple spaces at the same time. Could it be that her lord already knew who she was asking?

That was why he didn't answer. Although he had changed his appearance and changed his time and space, his thoughts seemed to be the same.

Strike Back of A Supporting Actress [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें