You Die, Your Woman Remarries

Suddenly, he heard the clattering sound in front of him, although it was mixed with the torrential rain. However, Gu Momo could still hear the feeling of marching at night.

She made a gesture, "Stop!"

From the looks of it, it seemed that the other party was also intentionally rushing in their direction.

Leading the troops and cavalry into the battle was Ye Hanxiao's proud general, General Han Yuanhan.

Gu Momo had her men ambush on both sides. As Han Won's team got closer and closer, she took the lead and flew out. A long sword cut her neck and Han Won was thrown off the horse.

The lieutenant general behind him shouted, "There's an ambush. Be on guard!"

But at this time, Gu Momo's men all rushed out.

Gu Momo's figure kept shuttling back and forth in the rainy night. She wanted to kill these commanding generals.

The quality of the soldiers Ye Hanxiao brought was indeed first-rate. Even if they encountered an enemy attack, their first reaction would be to charge forward directly, not to flee.

Time passed minute by minute. Gu Momo brought fifty thousand people. When she finished killing the enemy at the last moment, she even ran to some of them, directly losing eight thousand people.

The blade of the sword had been rolled up, and it was less than an hour before dawn.

The other party had brought 50,000 people to ambush, and they had also brought 50,000 people over.

At this time, she did not retreat, so she could only continue forward. After less than half an hour, the sky had already become somewhat clear.

When they arrived in front of the other party's tent, they could smell the smell of blood in the air.

Gu Momo's heart skipped a beat. Could it be that Night Sky Chen had failed?

After all, the difference in numbers between the two sides was too great. At this moment, the sound of zither playing could be heard from within the tent. It was solemn and fierce, as if thousands of troops were galloping towards them. It was like a war drum beating, and the morale of the soldiers was high.

As Gu Momo listened to the music, it was as if countless scenes of battles between enemies and friends on the ancient battlefield had surged in front of her, causing her blood to boil.

At the critical moment, Qu Feng was high-pitched and even more excited. Gu Momo bit her tongue to resist Qing Ming's expression.

At the same time, he flew to the other side's camp and broke the war drum.

Just one, dong!

At the first sound of the zither, it was as if all the soldiers had experienced a fierce battle and had returned sweating profusely.

At this moment, two people walked out of the tent, Nangong Lianyue and Darknorth Profound.

Although Darknorth Profound was the biggest villain in the original plot, he was infatuated with Nangong Lianyue. He loved her very much, but he couldn't help it. Nangong Lianyue's luck had always been very good, and the outstanding princes of several countries had always fought for her.

As the Third Prince of Darknorth Profound, Darknorth Profound was a master of Jianghu Zither Demon when he was young. His ancient zither was called Yinsha, and when he played it, he could change the wind and clouds.

Gu Momo only thought that this was a false rumor and heard it personally. This song really moved people's hearts.

However, after being killed by her at this time, Darknorth Profound also suffered a backlash, and his face became much paler.