Want to leave them a child

In the past, Gu Momo did not like business management and only liked to run after Jiang Duo.

If Jiang Duo liked Gu Momo, it was not uncommon for the Gu Clan's parents to hand the Gu Clan over to Jiang Duo in the future. However, everyone could tell Jiang Duo's attitude. He did not take their precious pearls seriously at all.

Gu Father and Gu Mother did not agree, but Mu Han

There seemed to be no other way. Now, the Mu Clan had called their parents.

He stayed at his house for another night.

In the eyes of the two parents, this marriage was likely to happen sooner or later. The two families were a match for each other, and the Mu Family had made such a promise.

Can you not be tempted?

Gu Momo felt that it was ridiculous at first, but when she saw that they had mentioned the child's problem, her expression became unnatural.

In this world, she would leave sooner or later, but after getting along with her for a long time, she knew that her parents loved her unreservedly.

But if she left, she didn't know how the two of them would survive.

Thinking of this, Gu Momo was so worried that she forgot to say anything.

Mom and Father Gu thought that Gu Momo had already agreed to this matter. They glanced at each other, but they had to accept the cruel fact that girls were extroverted.

His own daughter had grown up, so she was going to marry someone in the end.

"Actually, Momo, don't think too much about it. Daddy looks at Mu Han better than the Jiang Duo you fancied before. At the very least, he's keeping an eye on you right now, not following behind him. As for other aspects, with your father around, he definitely won't let him do those bastard things again. You can rest assured." Father Gu's heart ached for her daughter. Originally, 10,000 people disagreed with the marriage between Gu Momo and Mu Han.

But when he saw his daughter frowning, he put down everything.

Hearing this, Gu Momo understood her father's intentions. She was feeling a little bad.

"Dad, what are you talking about? I won't marry him." Gu Momo's tone did not make Father Gu feel that she hated Mu Han. Instead, she felt that little girls would have shy things to do.

"I know. Dad understands. It's Dad's fault," he said with a nod.

Looking at Father Gu's tone, it seemed that he had misunderstood something. Piansheng, he and Mother Gu didn't know what they were going to discuss together and directly pushed Gu Momo back to the room.