The Imperial Teacher was a little angry

Hearing this, Prime Minister Gu slapped his hand on the table and even the teacup on the table rolled down.

Prime Minister Gu's face was filled with anger, "Ye Jingzhi, this vertical should die!"

Gu Qingfeng immediately pulled out a sword and was about to walk out of the door.

"I'll chop this bastard off!"

Gu Momo immediately shouted, "Brother, come back!"

Prime Minister Gu, even if he was angry, was unwilling to let his son kill people directly.

"Brother, you are porcelain. He is a crock. No matter how you teach him a lesson, he can do it. But there is no need to look for him now." Gu Qingfeng's temper was impulsive. Shortly after Gu Momo died in the original plot, he went to find trouble with Ye Jingzhi. However, the little demon used an illusion technique, causing an innocent person to be accidentally killed and finally sentenced to 3,000 li in exile.

Because of this, Prime Minister Gu also turned completely black.

Father Gu was someone who had the heart to be the prime minister. He stroked his beard and said in a low voice, "Your sister said that Ye Jingzhi can die, but you can't be in trouble. There are many ways to teach him a lesson as a father!"

Prime Minister Gu's eyes sank, and he already had an idea in his heart.

Gu Momo wasn't worried about Father Gu. In the court, he could use Yang Strategy to make Ye Jingzhi unable to get up. However, Little Demon, this fox demon, was an odd number. There was also that poisonous snake, Mo Li. She couldn't help but remind him, "Father, my daughter suspected that it was a woman brought back by Ye Jingzhi. Something was amiss, so I asked you to bring the Imperial Teacher over. However, today, it seems that Little Demon is really not a mortal." I wonder if I can find some Taoist priests or something to look for? "

After Gu Momo finished speaking, Prime Minister Gu laughed, "There's no need to find a Taoist priest. Isn't there an Imperial Teacher guarding him? His Taoist technique was passed down to Maoshan."

Gu Momo wanted to roll her eyes. Mo Li had already dug out the heart of Mao Shan's inheritor. Didn't he pretend to be the other party?

But you can't say that.

"Today, the Imperial Teacher seems to be a little angry. My daughter has made her own decision ..." he could only vaguely say.

Gu Momo intentionally told Gu Father to be on guard against Mo Li first, but Gu Qingfeng's brain lacked a string and said, "The Imperial Teacher is not such a stingy person. He usually brings people with him very coldly. Looking at Little Sister today, it seems that she is a little different ..."

Not your father!

He looks like everyone wants to eat each other, okay?