Ghost Mirror

Ouyang Han persuaded, "Yuruo, you have no idea what is waiting for below?"

The reason why he was able to bring Jiang Yuruo ruo back unscathed from the ghost was because he had a fatty by his side. But now, the fatty was most likely injured, and at that time, he would be a burden. He can't carry two burdens on his own.

At this moment, Ouyang Han's intentions were obvious, but Jiang Yuruo ruo only wanted to get rid of Gu Momo, so she couldn't comprehend it.

Ouyang Han was a little irritated, but at this moment, Gu Momo said, "Why don't we go in together?"

Her gaze was very firm. If she went in together, she would be able to help Ouyang Han and whitewash the good impression of the male lead.

Enhance the storyline.

This time, Ouyang Han did not force her. Although Jiang Yuruo ruo was reluctant, she had no choice but to admit that Gu Momo was stronger than her.

At the critical moment, he could help Ouyang Han.

The three of them once again walked towards the fog in front of them. The more they moved forward, the more they felt that there seemed to be a pair of ghost hands stretching out from the ground, wanting to drag them down.

Everyone wore spirit talismans and their shoulders lit up with Yang flames.

Even if a real ghost came, they weren't afraid, let alone just some illusions.

That's right, they were all illusions. Ever since they entered that room, they had encountered all sorts of illusions.

These were all ghost mirrors that only appeared at night. Normal people wouldn't easily encounter them.

However, if someone did it on purpose, it would still be very easy for them to see it.

When they reached the elevator room, the door opened automatically.

Then they saw the headless corpses that were taken out of the scene by the police in the morning. The female corpses that had been sliced from the waist and had their intestines exposed were all waving at them in unison.

"Come, come!" Their mouths were speechless, but these voices came from their bodies, like ventriloquy, somewhat unpleasant to hear.

Ouyang Han tossed the talisman over and the two corpses fell to the ground without moving. However, their corpses began to emit corpse water, and the stomachs of the headless male corpses became more and more bulging.

In the end, it was torn apart, and the baby who was eating the corpse emerged, constantly chewing on it.

Ouyang Han used a peach-wood sword. The tip of the sword pierced through the talisman and picked it up. The baby let out a miserable howl, and numerous moths kept popping out of its mouth.