Longer Future

Just as she was talking to Su Tang, she had already secretly poisoned him. With just a small needle eye, Su Tang felt as if he had been bitten by a mosquito.

There was no doubt about it, but it was a top-grade aphrodisiac. Let alone a woman, it was a sow placed in front of him.

Gu Momo's earlobe was also drugged by her, and it was slightly drugged.

At this time, Nangong Lianyue saw her maidservant Shuxue walk out and winked at her. Shuxue understood and immediately ran to the door in panic to find a butler to stop her master.

Actually, Nangong Zhuo did not leave either. He was originally about to leave when he was caught by Madam Luo for a while.

At this moment, when he heard the news from Shu Xue, his eyebrows were slightly unhappy.

"What's wrong with you? You're not a maidservant in the madam's room. Why aren't you by her side at the moment? Are you here?"

Madam Luo tried to persuade him, "Master, this girl has run very hard. Why don't you listen to her?"

Only then did Nangong Zhuo see that Shu Xue was out of breath, so his expression became gentler.

Shu Xue lowered her head and twisted Nini with a very frightened expression. She said, "This servant, this servant, I dare not say ..."

"What do you not dare to say? Lord Marquis is here." Luo shi's words made Nangong Zhuo very happy.

Only then did Shu Xue use her face and said, "Madam, Madam sent me away with the wind Organ just now. Only the Su Clan's cousin uncle is here. This servant feels that it is inappropriate, because this servant heard some voices, this servant dares not describe it!"

After saying that, Shu Xue knelt down as if she was truly afraid.

At this moment, Nangong Zhuode's face was completely green. There was no need to guess that he had left the maidservant in the same room with a lone man and a lone woman.

What a Gu clan! How dare they act so recklessly!

Luo shi added a few words of jealousy, "Originally, the eldest young miss and I wanted to stay behind, but didn't Madam drive us away ..."

" Mrs. Gu!" Nangong Zhuo gritted his teeth. It was as if he had already seen Gu Momo make peace with Su Tang.

Man, no matter how much he loves a woman or not, as long as this woman is his, he would rather let her guard the room, and he would never allow her to be cuckolded.

Nangong Zhuo felt that his dignity had been seriously provoked.

He hurriedly took off a sword from the study and rushed over.

Nangong Lianyue's appearance as a young lady was inconvenient for such an occasion, but Madam Luo had gone over together.

Nangong Zhuo pushed open the door. The scene of the two of them falling down like a phoenix did not exist in his imagination. However, there was a figure lying askew on the bed.

He walked over step by step with his sword in hand.

Inside the curtain, even the quilt was swollen. When he lifted it, he noticed that Gu Momo was looking at her with a blurry expression.

"Lord Marquis, are you back so early?" The cloud bun was half tilted, and her delicate face was slightly red, like thin cheeks. His eyes seemed to be stained with a layer of water mist, and there was a lazy look in his blurry eyes.

Even the word Marquis made his throat tighten.

Since when has Mrs. Gu ever been so beautiful?

On the wedding night, he disliked her for being the daughter of a businessman. Her appearance was ordinary, so he left her there without asking. But now, it seemed that she was pleasantly surprised, causing him to feel apprehensive.