I want to marry you

"Then, do you want to leave?" Cheng Yu asked eagerly.

Gu Momo shook her head, "No!"

"Why? You obviously don't like it." Cheng Yu's eyes were a little red.

Gu Momo turned around and left. He stretched out his hand to pull, but a guard had already stopped him.

"Cheng Yu, what are you doing?" Princess Danyang followed the maidservant to pick something in the shop, but she did not expect to encounter such a scene.

Seeing that it was Danyang Chengyu, he was not happy, "It's none of your business."

In the original plot, after Dan Yang lost his memories, he was rescued by Cheng Yu. He was filled with panic towards the entire world and could only rely on Cheng Yu wholeheartedly.

This was undoubtedly a fatal temptation for a man like Cheng Yu who had a very serious desire to control himself.

The relationship between the two gradually grew warmer. After Dan Yang gave birth to the child and recovered his memories, it was as if they were glued together and could not be separated.

But now, it was different. Although Cheng Yu had saved Danyang City, in his opinion, it was just a simple matter.

However, Dan Yang insisted on marrying him.

This could already be considered "vengeance".

Right now, he didn't like Dan Yang at all. He was completely focused on Gu Momo, and he was already a little disgusted with Dan Yang's private actions.

When Gu Momo saw this scene, she was surprised and thoughtful.

Of course, to be a villain who dismantled the plot, it would be a bit unfortunate if he didn't add fuel to the fire at this moment.

Gu Momo hurriedly explained to Dan Yang, "Imperial Daughter, this is not what you think ..."

Gu Mo Mo Rou walked over with a weak look to persuade him to fight, but Dan Yang slapped Gu Mo Mo.

Dan Yang liked Cheng Yu and was reluctant to blame him, but he was furious at Gu Momo.

Unfortunately, this slap was stopped by Cheng Yu.

"You crazy woman, what does all this have to do with Momo?" How painful would this slap be if it went down?

Gu Momo pretended to be sad and ran away.

Cheng Yu's heart was about to break.

Dan Yang was the proud daughter of the heavens. Wasn't Gu Momo raised in the hands of the Gu family? Wasn't she humiliated like this?

Right now, he wished he could strangle Dan Yang to death.

Dan Yang's heart chilled when he saw his cold eyes.

"I am your fianc é e. Who is she?" She pretended to be Cheng Yu and shouted.

Cheng Yu sneered, "I didn't say I wanted to marry you. It was you who asked your father to send someone to propose marriage. I didn't agree to this marriage from beginning to end."

He shook off Dan Yang's hand, and the streets were filled with people.

There were already people watching the commotion between these people.

At this moment, Dan Yang's face was burning. She had never suffered such humiliation since she was young.

"Cheng Yu, Cheng Yu, it doesn't matter if you don't like me, but I want to marry you!"

Not only will she marry him, but she will also destroy the woman he loves the most.

Thinking of the way Cheng Yu looked at Gu Momo just now, she felt as if her heart was twisted.

Gu Momo, she definitely won't let her feel better.

Although Gu Momo did not see everything after that, she could foresee that the communication between Cheng Yu and Dan Yang would definitely not be friendly.

This was because the progress bar of the quest had suddenly increased by 30%, making it 60%.

Gu Momo couldn't help but smile, her eyebrows showing a bit of cunning.

In the next moment, he was directly picked up.

She turned into an alley and didn't know why, but none of the guards beside her had time to react.