Your sect leader is crazy

"Don't be afraid, I won't do anything to you!" Ye Mingfeng was a little regretful. Why did he scare her in the past?

Even if he really wanted to eat it now, he had to take into account her emotions.

Under his comfort, Gu Momo's mood gradually eased.

"I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid of Senior. Really." Her eyes blinked and her eyelashes curled up.

Ye Mingfeng was clearly very scared, but in order to take into account his emotions, Yang Zhuang's appearance of not being scared made Ye Mingfeng's heart soften to the bone.

How could he not love and care about a woman like Gu Momo?

Originally, it was only a person's sinking. Because of her confession, he ignited a new flame in his heart. Even if it was sinking, it was still two people together.

"Let's get going!" Ye Mingfeng was also straightforward.

Since Gu Momo had confessed to him, he wanted to grab her in his palm.

Therefore, even when he was outside, he had to weave a net and let him fall into his own layout step by step.

Gu Momo was very happy. She was really happy. The two of them held hands and left the main altar of the Devil Religion.

Along the way, he encountered a guard. The other party wanted to call out Ye Mingfeng's identity, but was also frightened by his cold gaze.

He didn't dare to stop them, so he left the Demon Gate unhindered.

Although Gu Momo was unfamiliar with the world, she couldn't help but ask, "Senior, why didn't these people stop you when they saw you?"

Only then did Ye Mingfeng realize that at this moment, he still wouldn't lie.

"I am the sect master's left guardian." After he said that, he deliberately stared into Gu Momo's eyes, wanting to see if she would reject his identity as a member of the Demon Gate.

Gu Momo frowned. At this moment, Ye Mingfeng was holding her hand, and his palms were sweating.

Even the surrounding air pressure was somewhat low.

If Gu Momo rejected everyone in the Demon Gate, then he would rather capture her back.

Who knew that in the next moment, Gu Momo would say, "Then what happened today, wouldn't it be discovered very quickly? Senior, you'd better put me back!"

It turned out that what she thought of him was very important in her heart. She didn't even care about her own freedom anymore.

I'm just afraid that something might happen to him.

In that instant, Ye Mingfeng was a little ashamed that he had misunderstood her.

"It's fine, Sect Leader. He's gone out and won't be back for a long time. Don't worry."

Ye Mingfeng's words made Gu Momo's heart skip a beat.

"Your sect master is really a pervert, a lunatic. Senior, you can't go back in the future ..." he scolded with a frown.

Ye Mingfeng said, "..."

He really lifted a rock and smashed his foot.

This little girl was indeed very hostile to him, and she didn't know if she would cry until she cried a tear when she found out the truth.

Thinking of her tears, his heart ached.

After Gu Momo finished cursing her true self, she secretly glanced at Ye Mingfeng's conflicted emotions and felt delighted in her heart.

It should be, who told you to play such a fake trick? I'll make you tangle endlessly!

After the two of them left Jianghu, they threw themselves into the first inn.

Along the way, countless people cast stunning gazes at Gu Momo.

"What a beautiful girl, like a fairy descending from the mortal world."

"She glanced at me. I can't even walk on my legs."

"Looks like she's the daughter of a wealthy family. There's also a guard by her side?"