Become A Human

At this moment, Gu Momo's soul drifted out and took the initiative to talk to Night. "What would happen if that soul was missing?"

'"It shouldn't be much. The master god has at most three strands. Even if he recovers with one less strand, he would at most be a little stupid. If he had two less strands, he might not remember you. If you had seen three strands, he wouldn't have been able to wake up at all!"

In other words, if she gave up on this one, even if she grasped it the next two times, the wind might be somewhat incomplete.

"I want to stay here!" Gu Momo's answer was not too unexpected.

"At the moment of life and death, you took the initiative to separate his soul and find the wisp that belonged to the wind. If you find it wrong, the soul of the wind will no longer be there!" Ye Dao!

Gu Momo nodded. At this moment, she felt that something was happening outside.

In a flash of night, no one appeared.

Not long after, Immortal Yuding walked in and was overjoyed to see Gu Momo sitting cross-legged.

"You dog, are you studying your master's cultivation?"

When he saw that this dog was learning nonsense, he was still very serious. Immortal Yuding laughed.

"Gou'er, did your master teach you this Eight-Nine Mysterious Technique? He taught you wrong. You should have cultivated the Ten Thousand Miles Tracking Technique. Your nose is very smart! Come on, let me teach you!"

As Immortal Yuding approached, Gu Momo felt that just listening to the name of this 10,000-mile Tracking Technique was very insignificant.

She was still determined to cultivate the Eight Nine Mysterious Techniques.

However, Immortal Yuding was idle and bored, and he encountered a stubborn dog demon. He felt that he had to break Gu Mo's back.

After half a day, Gu Momo was really tired of being annoyed by him. As long as she listened to his advice, she could cultivate the Ten Thousand Miles Tracking Technique.

To put it bluntly, it was based on her aura that she found someone. Originally, her nose was already sensitive. After cultivating this, she discovered that her nose was even sharper.

Therefore, Gu Momo practiced the Ten Thousand Miles Tracking Technique together with the Eight Nine Mysterious Techniques every day.

Yang Jian was in seclusion, and she was even more diligent than Yang Jian.

Three years passed in a flash, and Yang Lian's cultivation technique did not improve much. It just so happened that when she was sending something to Nuwa Palace, Goddess Nyuwa had taken a fancy to it.

He had also given him a Treasure Lotus Lamp. This Treasure Lotus Lamp was very powerful, and could only be used with mercy.

After Yang Jian heard the news, he was quite happy for his sister. Originally, her sister didn't like to cultivate, so he had a headache.

If he had the protection of this Treasure Lotus Lamp, he would no longer have to consider consoling his sister.

Every time she saw Yang Jian looking at Yang Lian with a gentle gaze, Gu Momo felt a little sour in her heart.

My master is a jerk!

One of the strands of this sister's soul belonged to her lover.

Therefore, she could only start cultivating with great indignation, trying to retrieve this strand of soul in the future. After that, Yang Jian discovered that his dog did not cling to him for the only time he had left, and cultivated harder than he did.