She Is Not As Stupid As You

"Mr. Ouyang, this place is very dangerous. Take Yuruo out first!" No matter what, Di Fanchen was the ultimate boss.

Now that he had even opened the Gate of Hell, he didn't know how much his strength had risen.

However, the strength of the hero and heroine did not increase. Gu Momo could not let the heroine and heroine die here.

Therefore, he urged the two of them to leave quickly.

At this moment, Jiang Yuruo ruo grabbed Ouyang Han's hand and said, "Han, Momo is right, let's go!"

The entire Ghost Hell had changed a lot from the last time they came back. The last time it was cold and gloomy, but it wasn't to the point where Jiang Yuruo ruo wasn't used to it at all.

Moreover, the last time, they had already fled in a sorry state before they even saw Di Fanchen.

This time, he saw Di Fanchen, the Ghost King amongst the ghosts. It could be imagined that the difference in strength could only be avoided in a sorry state.

However, Ouyang Han said, "No!"

He was an orthodox disciple of the Xuanmen Sect, and he had his pride. He could not let Gu Momo face all of this alone.

"I want to stay!"

At this moment, Ouyang Han's eyes glittered with elegance, but Jiang Yuruo ruo knew that this did not belong to her.

The tightened hand unconsciously loosened.

Hearing this, Gu Momo was a little anxious. She stood in front of the two of them.

Seeing this scene, Di Fanchen couldn't help but laugh. Afterwards, they were all stunned because a legion that belonged solely to the evil ghosts had appeared behind them.

Looks like there's at least a thousand of them.

Di Fanchen's ghost slave threw out the fatty.

Gu Momo, Ouyang Han, and the others widened their eyes.

"What exactly are you trying to do? Let him go!" Ouyang Han shouted. Unfortunately, this ghost slave would not listen to his orders.

The corners of Di Fanchen's mouth hooked up, and he raised his hand and waved it slightly downwards.

The ghost slave understood and threw him into the army of ghosts.

Evil ghosts pounced on them one after another. The taste of human flesh made them thirsty. They bit and chewed.