112

In the original plot, she was later conceived.

However, because of Gu Momo's arrival, she was unable to carry out reincarnation as she wished.

Gu Momo felt somewhat apologetic.

When Ouyang Han heard this, he knew that it was really the information left behind by his junior sister.

"Do you want to follow me into the Xuanmen Sect? The baleful aura on your body needs to evolve there!"

Ouyang Han had this suggestion because Gu Momo was alone.

If she was a ghost now, even if he really brought back news of his junior sister, he would still send her back to Samsara.

Gu Momo chose to enter the Xuanmen Orthodox Sect in the hope that she could learn a very orthodox Ghost Exorcism technique from there.

Bring some more skills to the next mission. This was what she really wanted.

"Alright!" He hadn't expected that he would enter the Xuanmen Sect even faster than he had imagined.

Along the way, Ouyang Han avoided Jiang Yuruo ruo and occasionally asked Gu Momo about the ghost.

He mainly wanted to know about Ghost King Emperor Fan Chen.

Only by knowing oneself and one's enemy can one win every battle.

Jiang Yuruo ruo did not object twice at a time, but three times and four times, both of them avoided her when they spoke. She felt very uncomfortable in her heart.

However, the relationship between her and Ouyang Han was not clear, nor was it a couple. She did not have the qualifications to ask, so she could only secretly sulk.

Ouyang Han wanted to get close to Jiang Yuruo ruo a few times, but it was as if he had eaten a barrel of explosives.

"Why do you care about me? I'm not one of your people. Scram!"

Ouyang Han had always felt that Jiang Yuruo was a lively and cheerful little girl who was like a sunflower, positive and optimistic.

But now, he was still angry.

Zhang'er's monk was puzzled. He had a good impression of Jiang Yuruo ruo, but because he didn't know how to coax girls, it became darker and darker.

Gu Momo knew the reason, but she saw that there was an awkward fight between the male and female masters.

She wouldn't explain foolishly.

It would not suit her character if she didn't add oil at this time.

"Yuruo, aren't we good friends? You don't seem to like me much lately!" Gu Momo approached Jiang Yuruo ruo.

Jiang Yuruo ruo felt wronged in her heart. She thought that Gu Momo was a female ghost.

At this moment, deep down in his heart, he saw her soft, weak, and pitiful appearance, as if something had exploded out.

"Stop pretending. I know that your ghosts like to lie the most. I hate that I trusted you wrong!" Jiang Yuruo ruo said indignantly.

Gu Momo stepped forward and said, "You didn't believe in me wrong, but because you knew that she had left her body to save you, it must be a near-death situation. You feel guilty in your heart. When we meet again later, you will try your best to make up for it."

"Nonsense!" Because Gu Momo was close, Jiang Yuruo ruo gave her a fierce push.

That's right. It was because she felt guilty that she treated the female ghost as a friend. She felt that this was compensation.