I let her go

"No, you're lying!" He shouted hysterically.

Actually, there were some things that couldn't be remembered without deliberate reminders, but once they were reminded, some details would unconsciously appear in his mind.

At that time, when he rushed home, his parents had already been bitten by the zombies.

Jiang Ruolin's body was covered in blood and she was almost exhausted. She told him that she had done her best.

She couldn't protect her uncle and aunt, and she also told her that the reason why the zombies came was because Gu Momo opened the door and attracted the zombies in.

When she hurriedly ran in, Gu Momo faced her parents and held a knife in her hand. When he saw it, he took it away and wished he could kill her

In fact, at that time, Gu Momo was told by Jiang Ruolin that her blood was special, so she wanted to try to save his parents.

But he only saw the knife!

Later, in order to prevent his parents from turning into zombies, they were eventually cremated.

However, the person bitten by the zombie would soon become a zombie. It was impossible for him to lie quietly after he returned for a period of time.

Shen Nan no longer dared to think further into the depths.

"Even you suspect yourself. You no longer believe that she is innocent." Gu Momo had already sensed Shen Nan's shaking.

At that time, the original owner was in a coma and could vaguely hear the quarrel between Jiang Ruolin and the Shen Clan's parents. At that time, she thought that Jiang Ruolin was just dissatisfied with the cancellation of her marriage. But not long after, his voice suddenly stopped.

Gu Momo didn't know what had happened during this period. By the time Shen Nan returned, his parents were already dead.

"Nonsense, you're the one who killed my parents! You're the one who killed my parents!" Shen Nan shouted.

Originally, he had planned to take advantage of Gu Momo's defenselessness and self-destruct his ability to choose to perish with Gu Momo.

But now, first, Gu Momo was on guard against Shen Nan, and secondly, Shen Nan's mind had already wavered.

Although he desperately retorted, he was somewhat afraid in the depths of his heart, so he didn't rush forward immediately. When he self-destructed, it was cheaper, giving Gu Momo and Xiao Hei a chance to retaliate.

All of the players turned around and escaped from their pistols or abilities, attacking Gu Momo.

Minutes and seconds passed.

However, there was no news. The red wine Long Feiye had prepared, the delicate goblet, the swaying red wine, was like flowing blood.

It was especially charming against his resolute and cold face.

"Little baby, don't worry about them. These people I've arranged won't even be able to deal with a woman." She looked at Jiang Ruolin's tightly knitted brows.

Long Feiye wished he could calm her down with his hands.

Many things appeared in Jiang Ruolin's mind. It wasn't that she couldn't trust Long Feiye, but the shadow of her previous life was too deep.

She regretted not killing Gu Momo at the beginning of the apocalypse.

She curled up and hugged herself into a ball, which made her look even more shy.

This was the appearance of Jiang Ruolin that Long Feiye had never seen before. In the past, she had always been strong, courageous, strong, and stubborn. No matter what happened, she was able to face it calmly. It was precisely that kind of quality that attracted him to want to walk into this girl.

However, at this moment, her fragile and injured appearance had truly entered his heart, causing him to feel incomparably distressed.

"Didi di di" The life signal on the wrist watch in his hand gradually sent out a warning of danger.

Long Feiye frowned.

Jiang Ruolin suddenly opened her eyes and stared at him, "Is there news from Gu Momo?"

Long Feiye was in control of the apocalypse technology. Before he set off, something unexpected had happened. In private, he had also arranged a second and third plan. It was to implant a chip into everyone's body. If there was a life-threatening chip, it would automatically send out an alarm.

"Dead!" Long Feiye crushed the goblet in his hand.

"How is that possible? How is that possible?" Jiang Ruolin suddenly collapsed onto the ground.

She had been reborn, but why was Gu Momo so strong?

Long Feiye was puzzled and distressed when he saw Jiang Ruolin like this. He could only go over and hug her tightly.

However, at this moment, all the alarms outside rang.

Originally, the two of them were only worried about Gu Momo, but now they were absolutely shocked.

Then the door was pushed open and a tall, thin man walked in. He wore a black suit, a wine-red tie, a Windsor knot, and a meticulous white shirt.

To be able to maintain such attire in the apocalypse, both strength and cleanliness were occupied.

Apart from Chu Zhuolian, who else could walk in with straight legs, eyes shining with golden threads, and a gentle and handsome face?

"Since when do you still have the leisure to hug and hug?" As soon as Chu Zhuolian walked in, she did not seem to regard herself as an outsider and directly sat down on the sofa in the living room.

With a slightly disgusted expression, he threw Long Feiye's clothes to the ground.

Long Feiye raised his eyebrows in displeasure.

However, Jiang Ruolin was somewhat afraid of Chu Zhuolian's existence. When she died in her previous life, Chu Zhuolian had already hooked up with Gu Momo. Because Gu Mo had volunteered to be studied, Chu Zhuolian stayed behind.

This man's brain could be said to be the strongest in the apocalypse. No one could predict his strength. He only knew that after the apocalypse, he had used a large amount of living research, which was notorious. But there were also many people who depended on him and followed him.

There was once a prophecy that only Chu Zhuolian would be able to lead the people of the world out of their doomsday predicament.

In her previous life, Gu Momo had offered to cooperate with Chu Zhuolian. The price was that Chu Zhuolian could no longer use others as research objects. Therefore, this move has won the hearts of many people.

In this life, Jiang Ruolin handed Gu Momo to Chu Zhuolian early. She thought that she would never be able to escape from that madman's hands in this life, but she did not expect that she would still come out

Jiang Ruolin couldn't help but wonder if she had overestimated Chu Zhuolian.

"Gu Momo escaped? Professor Chu, it's hard to imagine that someone escaped from your hands?" Jiang Ruolin's words were not without sarcasm.

Chu Zhuolian's expression was indifferent, "Oh, I let her out."

Not only that, he also secretly followed her all the way. He didn't expect her blood to not only be special, but also affect the Zombie King.

It's getting more and more interesting.

The corner of Chu Zhuolian's mouth curled into a playful smile. Jiang Ruolin was stunned for a moment.

He hadn't expected this answer, but that was also true. Chu Zhuolian was originally a madman.

"Does Professor Chu know that a black-clothed man is with her? He is a top-notch psychic ability, and Gu Mo himself has awakened his ability?" Jiang Ruolin was reminding Chu Zhuolian.