The Story Of The Siamese Nascent Soul

Then, she met his incredulous eyes. All the trust, doting, and love in those eyes disappeared, only anger and resentment filled them.

"Why?"

He could not care less, she was with some damn King Zhou, and he did not pursue it, why did she abandon him so often?

But why could she send him to his death for the sake of this damned Tang Jiangshan, for the sake of this damned slaughter and tribulation, and for the sake of the fate of the sects?

If Gu Momo had cultivated before, she should understand that this knot could not send him out of another void, but directly seal him completely.

This method was used to deal with major demons, but he was not a demon, he was just a mortal!

Gu Momo's heart beat a little slower. Under the twisted knot she saw, his body began to transform. It seemed to be corroded, and even his soul was being roasted. His eyes were as red as blood.

She panicked and touched her tentacles, causing her entire body to curl up in pain.

How could he endure such pain, even after experiencing it for several generations?

"Feng, I'm sorry, I didn't know it would be like this? I'm sorry! Sect Leader Tong Tian, I regret it! Please let him go!" She really didn't know what would happen.

The worst outcome she could think of was just him leaving a step ahead of time.

If you can make it up in the next life, then make it up to me!

She cried, tears falling down like rain. Seeing her expression, he always felt as if he had missed something. In fact, she was very concerned about him.

"I'm fine" She shed tears for him and felt sad for him, as if everything was worth it.

How could it be alright? It couldn't be alright. They were all bound, and even their souls were extremely weak.

Gu Momo shouted without waiting for Sect Master Tong Tian's help.

Instead, they waited for King Zhou to bring the Fox spirit and the others here, not knowing how they got here.

"Daji, so you're here. I've finally found you!" After King Zhou got off the carriage, he quickly ran towards Gu Momo.

Chao Ge's situation has stabilized, but he can't do without Da Ji.

The court officials didn't agree, so he begged the Fox spirit , the jade pipa spirit, and Little Fox's heart felt a little uncomfortable, but seeing him burning with anxiety, he felt helpless.

The Fox spirit had no other choice. If it was in the past, she could have used illusions to confuse him, but now she could not.