I'm Going To Have Lots Of Monkeys With You

Gu Momo knew that such a request was a bit excessive, but she couldn't let Feng down.

After thinking for a while, she added, "But Big Brother Yu Chen, if you like anyone in the future, it doesn't matter. I won't interfere with your freedom or any emotions ..."

Bai Yuchen's fingernails were embedded in his palms, and his chest felt very painful.

This girl was usually heartless and heartless, but when it came to injuring people, she really hurt the most.

He had already been poisoned by a poison called Lin Momo, so how could he fall in love with another woman?

Unfortunately, this silly girl's big eyes flashed and she looked at him in anticipation.

If he answered no, she probably wouldn't have agreed to marry him in the next moment.

"Alright!" Therefore, the corners of his mouth lifted slightly, as if he had said "good" very easily.

She did not know that he had expended a lot of effort to deceive her. To be able to become a lawful couple with her was so happy and sad!

Gu Momo took a long, long leave. She didn't know if the crazy words outside had been settled. But now, every day is very simple.

After two months, Gu Momo was finally able to come down and walk.

As the doctor said, she walked very slowly and limped. However, she was still very satisfied to be able to land on the ground again.

"Be careful!" This time, the wind woke up again.

Awakening after two months.

"Big Brother Yu Chen." Gu Momo was very happy.

He directly stepped forward and picked her up, "Momo, I'm sorry ..."

Gu Momo felt that Big Brother Yu Chen was very strange Today. She didn't know why he said such words to her.

Didn't I tell him a few times before?

"Big Brother Yu Chen, I can walk on my own. Can you stop hugging me?" Hugging her was so embarrassing. After coming out, there were still many people watching her!

However, he didn't care about other people's gazes at all.

The young nurse outside looked like she was holding her heart with envy, "I'm so envious. I feel like my heart is beating fast!"

"Forget it, she's handsome and beautiful, you old aunt, don't get involved in this liveliness!"

"Who's the old aunt?"

"..."

Gu Momo blushed inexplicably as she listened to this conversation. When she was hugged by Big Brother Yu Chen and Princess, her heartbeat would speed up.

Gu Momo suddenly felt a little sad.

Could it be that she had already fallen in love with Big Brother Yu Chen?

But that's impossible. Isn't there only wind in her heart? How could he like Big Brother Yu Chen? What should we do? Who did she become like this?

No, she must keep a distance from Big Brother Yu Chen.

"Let me go!" She twisted Ninnie's face and looked very angry.

The moment Feng lowered his head, he felt an indescribable shyness between her eyebrows. She really looked exceptionally cute.

I really want to bite her lips.

However, at the critical moment, he still stopped. If he did this, another soul in his body would be able to detect him!