Kill him if you want to prove yourself

"Gu Momo, if you want to prove yourself, I want to see how you prove it today. Look at everyone standing up for you. Who are you not a fox spirit? Also, you said that you didn't kill your father. Isn't it true that you hooked up with Ye Mingfeng?"

Her aggressive tone hurt Gu Momo a little and she took a step back.

"Sister, you still don't believe me!" However, she slowly raised her right hand.

There was a red cinnabar mole on his right wrist. When he raised it high up, everyone saw it.

Ye Mingfeng didn't do anything to her at all.

Even this was something that Gu Qianqian had not expected.

"How is this possible?" Gu Qianqian subconsciously hid her wrist. The cinnabar mole on her left hand had disappeared. A few days ago, she was unable to match Zheng Qiang's and let him taste it.

Why would Ye Mingfeng cherish her and love her when Gu Momo was with her?

And she had no way of meeting such a person?

At this moment, Ye Mingfeng took off the human skin mask on his face. It was indeed his handsome face, but it was extremely cold.

Many people who had witnessed Ye Mingfeng's decision to slaughter were filled with fear.

Others had escaped from the small town that day, and seeing Ye Mingfeng was like seeing a dreadful nightmare.

He actually directly escaped.

The might of a single person was terrifying!

"Big sister should believe me now, right?" Gu Momo continued to ask Gu Qianqian.

Gu Qianqian quickly raised her head again. When she met Gu Momo's face, she smiled sinisterly and said, "No, you haven't killed him yet. Even if nothing happened between the two of you, he killed so many martial arts heroes for you. In the end, it's true."

"I told you to kill him now, for the sake of the martial arts compatriots who died. If you succeed, it will prove that you have nothing to do with him!"

Once these words were spoken, everyone felt that it made sense.

"Kill him! Kill him!"

Everyone was excited.

Gu Momo shook her head, "I, indeed can't do it, sister!"

Last time, she didn't refute anything.

But this time, in front of everyone, she bluntly said that she couldn't do it.