Quest For The 18th Storyline Night

Gu Momo suddenly realized that her stats had increased by ten points.

Actually, she would rather add it to her IQ.

Gu Momo: Female, 23 years old.

Appearance: 80.

Stamina: 67.

Intelligence: 62.

Charm Points: 88.

Skills: Overbearing President's Love, Ancient Sealing Technique, Double Cultivation Technique, Eight Nine Mysterious Techniques, Star Body Tempering Technique.

Gu Momo was left in the dark space and thought about it. Perhaps because she had experienced many things, she calmed down this time.

Actually, she knew that she couldn't restrain herself, but in front of love, if she could restrain herself, then it wouldn't be love.

"Momo, if you're lonely, you can talk to me!" Di Fanchen's voice came from next door.

Only then did Gu Momo remember that he was still in this space.

"Mm! Are you feeling better?" The previous time, she had lost one of her souls in the mythical world, and it was Di Fanchen who helped her retrieve it.

However, he was injured because of this. He should have recovered, but he accompanied her to several worlds.

She didn't know what to do with Di Fanchen's friendship, so if she could avoid him, she would try her best to avoid him.

"Much better!" He couldn't help but want to cough.

"Yes!" Gu Momo fell silent again.

Di Fanchen knew that she must be in a bad mood, but he didn't know what to say to persuade her.

After a moment of silence, Gu Momo asked, "Do you know why I can't feel the wind no matter what? Am I not loving him enough?"

No, it's not.

She loved him deeply, so she tried her best to fight with Night.

But every time she could always admit that he was wrong, even if he did not recognize her, she had a good impression of a person, and did not dare to reveal too much.

Actually, if she hadn't mistaken Xiao Hei for Feng at the beginning, then he wouldn't have been so upset after becoming a Boyi Examination inee.

If it weren't for the mistake, perhaps they would all be fine now.