Don't bully senior

Gu Qianqian's eyes flashed with a trace of darkness.

"This pair of bitches!" She scolded fiercely.

At first, Qu Huai thought that it was Ye Mingfeng, but he still wanted to nod in agreement. However, after listening carefully to this sentence, he realized that something was wrong.

"Qian Qian, what are you talking about? Momo, she doesn't know anything ..."

Gu Qianqian was infuriated for a moment. She finally managed to escape from the hands of the Demon Religion and the others with great difficulty. In the end, when she arrived at Qu Huai, he had mentioned how many Gu Mo in half a day's time.

Gu Momo Gu Momo

Now, as soon as she heard this name, she wanted to tear her apart.

She had never had a younger sister, and when she heard someone with the same face as her, she felt as uncomfortable as if she had eaten a fly.

Under the heavens, there was only the number one beauty in martial arts, and that person was her, Gu Qianqian.

And Gu Momo was never worthy!

In the blink of an eye, Gu Momo did not know why the plot had returned to 50%.

He heaved a sigh of relief in his heart. It seemed that they didn't really love each other. Otherwise, there wouldn't be such a big crisis of trust.

Gu Momo planned to leave with Ye Mingfeng first, and then urged him to take her to her sister.

However, before the two of them could take half a step out, they were caught by Elder Kong.

"Devil Cult brat, why are you holding my girl's hand? Get out!" Elder Kong was a little annoyed. A thief came out of nowhere.

Ye Mingfeng said coldly, "This is my wife, not your girl!"

He protected Gu Momo behind him, making a complete mess of his defenses.

"Hmph, she took my Profound Iron Token, so she must be the Martial Alliance Master. You brat, hurry up and leave!" Elder Kong waved his hand impatiently.

This brat's strength was very strong, comparable to what he had back then.

If he was given time to grow, he would probably be a rare opponent just like him.

However, he had finally found something interesting that he had to complete. In any case, it would be appropriate for this girl to not be the Alliance Leader.

He had to protect him. He had to protect him.