You Are My Wife

Yan Hua and the female ghost had long since communicated. Gu Momo was stuffed into a container and the corpse of an infant made of formalin. Her eyes were fixed on a person and a ghost as she looked at each other affectionately!

Not long after, the female ghost and Yan Hua hurriedly returned to occupy their bodies.

At this moment, Gu Momo slowly drifted out of the container. The female ghost thought that her soul could be bound, but she didn't know how many generations Gu Momo had had, so she couldn't trap her at all.

Then he followed behind them.

Blood Moon strengthened her soul. This night, with Gu Momo's naked eyes, she saw many ghosts wandering in the streets for a long time.

Some of them began to play tricks on the pedestrians on the road because of the pranks.

Of course, most ghosts didn't have any malicious intent.

Suddenly, at the crossroads, a ghost of a wedding party appeared. Gu Mo Mo originally wanted to avoid it, but who knew that their speed was so fast that they directly collided with her face-to-face?

Originally, he thought that he would only wear it through his body at most. After feeling uncomfortable for a while, he crashed into the sedan chair and was sealed on all sides. He couldn't think of a way out of the sedan chair anymore.

At this moment, a red wedding dress appeared on his body, covering his head.

The sedan chair swayed forward slowly. She had a bad premonition and patted the sedan door from time to time, but no one paid attention to it. To be exact, it should be ignoring ghosts.

It was midnight when the sedan entered a corner.

The moon in the sky was bloodshot.

A towering hall appeared in front of him, and the sedan chair only stopped when it reached the hall.

The sedan carriers all left. Two maids stood out and expressionlessly invited Gu Momo out.

Gu Momo was unwilling to directly lift the lid off her head. She was very surprised to see what was happening in front of her.

It was as if he had once again transmigrated through space and time.

Who would have thought that the maidservant would suddenly turn around and turn into a skeleton and slowly say, "Miss, don't make things difficult for us anymore?"

The maidservant slowly covered Gu Momo's head, and then the skeleton held Gu Momo's hand and walked forward.

"Why did you bring me here?" Gu Momo couldn't break free and wanted to find out the truth.