The Tenth Mission-traveling Of Female Secret Service Agent

"Sure enough, you discovered it!" Ye sighed and slowly said, "We are an anti-storyline alliance. You have absorbed a lot of luck points on your body. In fact, you have saved them from their destiny of extinction. It is normal for them to have a good impression of you!"

Gu Momo was stunned for a moment. "What about the wind? Why does he always appear in the plot?"

She finally asked the question.

Ye said, "He was the last questor, because he was too stupid to be trapped in the quest."

That idiot!

He even forgot who he was.

He was embarrassed to mention the specific truth.

Therefore, after he said it seriously, he saw that Gu Momo actually believed him.

It seemed that this was the only way to end the story. Why did he keep appearing in the plot?

"Feng seems to be heavily injured. Can you let him rest for a while?" Gu Momo felt that after coming back this time, Ye seemed to be able to communicate.

That was why she was so bold.

After he finished speaking, he saw Ye and said indifferently, "You don't have to worry about this! Next mission!"

Ever since Gu Momo found out that Feng was also a questor, she put down a stone in her heart.

The next mission, the next mission!

She disappeared into the endless void.

Ye suddenly saw a figure and suddenly disappeared, following Gu Momo.

It was already too late to reach out and capture him.

"Mother, Xing'er's life is almost gone. What do you say about this?" In front of him was a young girl dressed in an immortal jade jade robe. Her lower body was a flowing heavenly flower dress. She was as refreshing as a moon. Her lips were not red, and her eyebrows were like mountains. However, her starry eyes, which were like galaxies, suddenly swept towards Gu Momo with an infinite chill.

Gu Momo looked around. Mother? Who was this?

He lowered his head and saw that he was wearing an old dark red dress, covered in large peony flowers of the same color. His arm was covered in emerald bracelets, and his entire body was dressed in a particularly old and dull manner.

Could it be that she was talking about him?

This was the first time he had become her mother, and he was just about to try his best to return a smiling face.

Suddenly, the teacup fell to the ground with a thud.

'"Gu shi, this is your home. This is what you mean by never failing. If anything happens to Xing'er this time, I will not forgive you! From Today onwards, I will leave the matter to Luo shi first!" After Nangong Zhuo finished speaking, he left in disappointment.

Gu Momo frowned slightly. She had entered the plot so quickly. She really wasn't prepared at all.

Nangong Lianyue looked at Gu Momo's disappointed expression and smiled contemptuously.

This was the story of a female lead traveling. Nangong Lianyue was originally a modern female agent. She traveled to the Marquis Mansion of the Blue Moon Dynasty, but she became an unfavored daughter-in-law. Her mother had long since died, and she was still a little foolish to have a younger brother.

She felt that there must be something fishy about this place. Originally, the Gu Clan belonged to a merchant family. Originally, they weren't worthy of the Marquis Mansion of a high sect. However, the female head's mother died in a hurry, so she hastily married into the Marquis Mansion.