My Sister Is Daji

"Da Ji, how can I accept you into the palace in this lifetime? Although I cannot allow you to be the Mother of the World, I can give you a lifetime of glory and love!"

That was what he thought, and that was also what he did.

Normally, no matter how Gu Momo tried to persuade him, he would still arrive at the Longevity Immortal Palace at night. When the time came, Gu Momo released her body and handed it to the Fox spirit . He didn't know how she seduced him, but King Zhou's love for him was unceasing, and he liked him even more.

Gu Momo thought that King Zhou's true love for Fox spirit s had reached the point of obedience.

However, in front of Bo Yi Kao, Gu Momo could not respond to King Zhou's words. She only lowered her eyes to show her shyness, but she did not know that someone kissed the strings of the zither that were about to break.

"Your Majesty, Young Master Boyi's zither skills are exceptional. Can I ask him to teach me?"

If such a suggestion was put into an ordinary novel, the Your Majesty would definitely not agree to such a ridiculous request. However, this was a world where the Gods were conferred. After King Zhou and the Fox spirit s had been having a good time, his mind had actually been affected.

Moreover, after confirming Da Ji's true love, he would not think too much about it and said repeatedly, "Alright!"

The pampering in her eyebrows grew even more intense, and Gu Momo inexplicably felt guilty.

Gu Momo didn't learn the zither either. She just wanted to test whether this was her lover or not. If that was the case, he would have persuaded him to leave earlier and become cannon fodder in the World of Divine Seal s.

However, he knew that he had a way to escape every time.

At first, King Zhou found it interesting to watch from the side when he was waiting for the professor's time, but later, he heard that King Wu Cheng had refined iron and left as soon as he heard the news.

The rest of Gu Momo and Boyi were accompanied by palace servants.

"I knew you liked him too," the Fox spirit said excitedly in Gu Momo's mind. "Hurry up and pounce on him!"

Push your sister down! Gu Momo knows that the two of them share the same body. Even if they pounce on this Fox spirit , they are still onlookers. Just thinking about it made him feel a little cold.

Because of the Fox spirit 's occasional jokes, Gu Momo's originally apprehensive mood had miraculously calmed down, becoming calm.

"Young Master, are you here to save your father?" He asked tentatively.

The corner of his mouth curled into a cold smile.

"Do you know what I want to do?" Only two people could hear the words coming closer to them.

Gu Momo happily asked, "Chu Zhuolian?"

Instead of answering, he asked her to sit down, "Your Highness, the five elements inside and outside this zither, six rhythms and five tones, chanting and rubbing hook picking, left hand Long Qing, right hand Phoenix Eye, according to the corner of the palace, Weishang. There are eight more methods ..."

At this moment, Gu Momo became solemn, as if he was an unsmiling master. Even Gu Momo could not help but listen attentively.

After a while, Gu Momo had many questions in her heart, but every time she touched it, he would instead turn away from the past.

It was still just teaching the zither skills.

By the time King Zhou came back in the evening, Gu Momo was already able to play a few words with the zither strings. King Zhou praised him repeatedly.