Task 2

Gu Momo's soul left her body, and this scene was completely visible to her.

She did not expect that his feelings would be deeper than she had imagined.

The progress bar above her head was 100% complete.

In the blink of an eye, he returned to the dark space.

The man's cold voice sounded again, "You've accomplished your mission well this time. Where are you going to add the two points of luck of the hero and heroine?"

Gu Momo looked at her few martial arts points and did not think too much about it before asking him to add them to it.

Gu Momo: Female, 23 years old.

Beauty: 80.

Stamina: 32.

Intelligence: 60.

Charm Points: 88.

Skill: Not available yet.

"Do you choose to immediately enter the next moment of space-time or take a rest?" The other party's voice rang out again.

Gu Momo shook her head, "I want to move on to the next moment."

Rest was also endless darkness, so it was better to do missions.

His head went blank.

When Gu Momo woke up, she realized that she was being kissed by someone on the bed.

She subconsciously dodged, but he suddenly grabbed her by the neck.

"Are you unhappy?" Her ice-cold eyes were like poisoned daggers that pierced into her heart.

The man's facial features were truly beautiful. His two handsome eyebrows swept past like ink, and the peak of his eyebrows became thicker and thinner. His pair of eyes, like cold stars, flickered with a cold light. The bridge of his nose was tall and straight, and his thin lips were tightly pursed. The line of his chin was perfect. It was neither sharp nor gentle, but rather noble.

Gu Momo was stunned for a moment before quickly turning her gaze away.

She did not know the development of the plot, so she did not know if she should reply, so she kept silent. However, he subconsciously curled up to guard against a man's sneak attack.

"I didn't know that the number one beauty in the world actually looked like a dead fish in bed. What a disappointment." After he finished speaking, he stood up.

The tall and upright figure gave Gu Momo a powerful pressure.

"Since you're here, don't even think about going back." A cold voice rang out, causing everyone to tremble unexpectedly.

However, he still left.

Gu Momo let out a sigh of relief when she heard the sound of footsteps fading away, and then began to receive the plot.

It turned out that her body was the twin sister of the female head. She was born stupid and belonged to the daughter of the Villa Master of the World's First Manor.

Because she was born stupid, the world had never heard of her reputation, only knew that her sister Gu Qianqian.

This time, it was also the Demon Cult's Sectlord, Ye Mingfeng, who had caught the wrong person.

According to the development of the original plot, the First Villa had already been annihilated.

Gu Qianqian had already escaped and was rescued by Qu Huai, the first disciple of Mount Hua who had just entered Jianghu.

In order to take revenge, Gu Qianqian gave all the martial arts manuals to Qu Huai shortly after. The two of them were masters and friends, and they lived together for a long time.

However, Gu Qianqian was caught by someone sent by Ye Mingfeng.

Gu Qianqian had the title of the world's most beautiful woman. She was also extremely stubborn and refused to yield. Compared to a dumbfounded little fool, she was undoubtedly more attractive.

Ye Mingfeng unknowingly fell in love with the female lead.

However, there was hatred between the two of them from the previous generation, and they were torturing each other.

After Ye Mingfeng was drunk once, you accidentally hugged Gu Qianqian and told her about your feelings. Only then did Gu Qianqian realize that since the enemy who killed her father liked her, she came up with a plan and had Gu Momo replace her, packing her up and sending her to Ye Mingfeng's bed.

At the same time, Gu Momo was poisoned with a Gu poison. Anyone who slept with her would also be poisoned by this poison.

Ye Mingfeng was struck.