Don't cry

Just now, it was really a bit dangerous. Actually, after the incident with Xiao Jingchen last time, Gu Momo had a premonition that she would encounter such a thing in the future plot.

However, she didn't expect that the beginning of the second plot would give her such a big surprise.

He didn't know if he could dodge this time or the next time.

At this moment, Gu Momo was tired and hungry, unable to move. She felt that her body and mind were suffering.

However, not long after, Demon Demon brought people in and brought a table full of food.

Gu Momo's eyes went straight when she saw this, and after Demon Charm untied her acupoints, Gu Momo began to wolf down her food regardless of her image.

She's so hungry.

However, the food was not too ugly. His mouth moved and his cheeks bulged like a rabbit.

"Eat slowly! No one will snatch it from you!" Demon Demon couldn't help but laugh.

Gu Momo smiled at her and didn't say anything. She continued to fight with the food.

In the end, after a few days, she was still locked up in the house, and Ye Mingfeng really never came back.

Gu Momo was anxious in her heart. According to the development of the plot, it was likely that the heroes and heroines had met.

There was still no progress or breakthrough between her and Ye Mingfeng.

On the contrary, they fought with Demon Charm and the others. They saw that although she was the second young miss of the First Villa, her personality was very simple and kind. She did not have the slightest bit of an arrogant young miss' temper.

He had treated her quite well.

In fact, after a few days, Ye Mingfeng did not pay any attention to her as Gu Momo had imagined.

On the contrary, he received news of her every day from Demon Charm.

Apart from eating and sleeping and walking around the room regularly, she did nothing else.

On the contrary, he was exceptionally calm, as if he really treated the Devil Religion as his own home.

Ye Mingfeng didn't believe that this woman could really be so innocent, so he finally couldn't hold back and quietly ran over at night.

Not long after Gu Momo finished her meal, she had already finished her walk, and now she was doing yoga.

Although she didn't know martial arts, she still had to make sure that her body's quality was better, didn't she?

Thus, he looked through the window and saw that this woman was twisting her body in all sorts of ways. These movements were more like dual cultivation techniques practiced by the Holy Maiden of the Devil Religion.

The corner of Ye Mingfeng's mouth curled into a cold smile. He flew in through the window and carried her horizontally.

"Actually, you've been trying to seduce me for a long time, haven't you?"

Gu Momo was shocked. When did this man come in? She didn't even know, okay?

Moreover, he could say that he was seducing Yoga with such healthy movements.

Sure enough, the people who dirtied themselves looked at the world with yellow colors.

After he put her on the bed, Gu Momo simply lay in a big shape and did not resist.

Shortly after, he closed his eyes.

This woman's attitude made him feel a little irritated.

He let go.

"Even if I seduce you, I won't like you."

After he finished speaking, Gu Momo burst into tears.

"I know, you like big sister, but why did you capture me? I don't want to be here. You're a bad person ..."

Ye Mingfeng was at a loss.

No woman had ever cried so hard in front of him.

"Stop crying." He said.

As a result, she cried even more.

Ye Mingfeng roared in frustration, "Don't cry!"

With this shout, she stopped crying, but curled up in a corner and turned into a slight sob.